XM Studios Mystique 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to need to see more of this Mystique because it hasn’t blown me away yet and Sideshow is releasing one.

I’m going to be all over Scarlet Witch! I love what I have seen of her so far!

Yeah, that's the good thing about them both doing her. We can pick which one we like best. For me, a big consideration will be color choice for Mystique. Other than the lips being a tad bright, the colors on the XM look perfect. Skin looks just right, as does the hair. My biggest complaint about the Sideshow comiquette was how insanely dark both her skin and her hair were.

I’m going to need to see more of this Mystique because it hasn’t blown me away yet and Sideshow is releasing one.

I’m going to be all over Scarlet Witch! I love what I have seen of her so far!

Exactly!

Wondering also if XM made changes to her lower half since it didn't look so good earlier.

34018373_612806092386473_5653517807376138240_n.jpg

XM face sculpt 100x better but i don't like her outfit as much. she got them pretty woman hooker boots bruh

All the pics seem to only show that angle of her. Need to see more of XM's Mystique ...in 360 would be nice.

Totally love this having seen the video. The lining on her outfit also looks better in the video. Gosh I need to see SIDESHOWS also. I’m leaning towards XM now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to bump this one but I've been looking at the vids of YouTube and it looks amazing, I now prefer this to SS. However going off the XM Europe site this will cost about £960... I'm guessing there won't be any customs charges to import to the UK, provided brexit doesn't change the laws? Can anyone confirm that they ship from Europe and not Singapore or wherever

Sorry to bump this one but I've been looking at the vids of YouTube and it looks amazing, I now prefer this to SS. However going off the XM Europe site this will cost about £960... I'm guessing there won't be any customs charges to import to the UK, provided brexit doesn't change the laws? Can anyone confirm that they ship from Europe and not Singapore or wherever

They do ship from Europe! They have Resellers based there. The new tax laws are utter ****e. It’s another way of crippling people in buying abroad. 10% GST for anything under a $1000 AU. Not sure if it’s just Australia affected by this new tax thing though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect thanks, is still a steep increase of nearly twice the price of sideshow's version so I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet. At the moment I'm thinking of getting sideshow wolverine, Emma and magneto, plus xm Cyclops and mystique. Hopefully they'll display well together. Also looking forward to seeing rogue and x-23 from ss

Neither SS or XM hit a home run with Mystique, I think both are pretty good though but the one thing that looks really awkward is the revolvers with the silencers, can you even put silencers on revolvers? anyways the combination of the two look huge and distract from the statue IMO... so I went for XM Mystique even though she was $400 more.. but when you factor in all the switch outs including a second portrait, it does help justify the extra cost.

Back