XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a little surprised at how awesome this looks. XM does.great work even when it's not an A lister

Im a little surprised at how awesome this looks. XM does.great work even when it's not an A lister

I think sometimes as an artist that is working on a lower terre character that is when know you have to bring your best work. To this day I think one of SSCs best pieces is Skarr and he is no where near A list.

Ok just added this to my list, Venom, Ghost Rider, Punisher & Mysterio.

Is it crazy to request for a glowing soft light up from within the helmet (with skull)? :)

11825197_1578609195693107_7741608807979927333_n.jpg

11796364_1578609222359771_977280685350559164_n.jpg

10982092_1578609255693101_9025324534997952497_n.jpg

What can I say, but ...Wow! It's awesome!

Damn it! There goes my money!

That is one of the coolest looking statues I have ever seen...no interest in the character, but simply an amazing statue.

Yeah, I hear ya. No interest in the character, but if I was, I'd be thrilled here (if I could get him :lol) Spidey has some fantastic rogues (only comparable superhero comparable to Batman in terms of depth, in my opinion) and this statue looks really awesome so far! I think a lot of companies would benefit by doing what XM is doing in terms of also focusing on some of the lesser mainstream characters. Lots of comic fans would love to get their hands on certain characters that never seem to get their due in larger scales.

Nightwing is one that instantly comes to mind for me. Cyclops is another I'd love to see get covered more. Either way, here's hoping this shows that there's interest in these types of characters and it leads to more options all around in the future!

Wish I could order one. When ever they make a good statue like this one it sells out in minutes.

I started with 1/4 statues not too long ago, and I'm trying to focus my collection more on Villains, so XM is killing me here lol

I hope they announce Green Goblin, Classic Electro, and Vulture.

Back