XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There paint don't impress me they look dull a little better then sideshow.

Having seen Magneto in person I can tell you that their paint apps really do pop. Now I think that there are some SS pieces that can match them, but I don't think I have seen better.

I know SS are planning a Sinister six line so hopefully this will get Sideshow to step up their game, XM's Kraven and Doc Ock look great as well. Some heatlhy competition between company's is a win for us.

WIP

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aw shiet! That looks great, too! Thought I'd be able to pass on this and catch a breather. Not so easy now....

they have WIP pictures on Facebook with multiple change out heads...the one with the skull inside looks great. No interest in the character, but it does look like a spectacular statue that Spidey fans will go crazy for.

Looks very good. Something makes this character stand out. Maybe it's because he's pretty popular, and yet, I haven't seen any statue of him (maybe BD made something, but I don't know much about that). :)

a am not a fan of the skull or human portraits.

As long as a classic iteration is provided I will be happy.

Strange who would want to pay so much for a PF with a bubble head? I do t get what's so cool about a bubble head? There's no details for his face or anything? Was he an x- men or spider man villian?

Update:
Oh wait just saw the pic above, he has a human head or skull head? The skull head may work. Maybe is not bad after all. Did he really have a skull as a head or is it a custom made up thing?

Strange who would want to pay so much for a PF with a bubble head? I do t get what's so cool about a bubble head? There's no details for his face or anything? Was he an x- men or spider man villian?

Update:
Oh wait just saw the pic above, he has a human head or skull head? The skull head may work. Maybe is not bad after all. Did he really have a skull as a head or is it a custom made up thing?

hes a Spiderman villain .

Update:
The "Bubble Head" will be a chrome lens so you can vaguely see the head sculpt under it. I am not a big spider villain fan, but this statue looks fantastic.

Back