XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Ms. Marvel didn't have a coin...

Mine came with a coin.
tGcGZwh.jpg

Interesting, so then she was the last one with a coin, not counting Thor? Even XM's web site doesn't mention it.

I thought she's not shipping until October! Could you please post more pics? She's beautiful!!!

Uh oh. I hope not. I can't afford Phoenix and Ms Marvel at the same time...at least not comfortably

what? she is shipping already?

It is shipping.

As a rule, I don't like taking pictures with my smartphone, because I don't like the whole "bad pictures make people fuss about the statue" effect we've seen. But since people asked, and because I think this statue is so good that even my ****** pics won't hurt its reputation:
Vc5PMH2.jpg

l0kUfsr.jpg

D4w5vMM.jpg

NuOMOC7.jpg

QrwKCu4.jpg

I can't believe she shipped on time. Haven't heard from my dude, yet....maybe Thor is shipping on time as well.

So glad they changed the hair color to what it is now. Much, much better.

Overall, I'd say it's a damn fine statue even if I don't really like the color green chosen for the tank.

Yes I do my friend :p ms marvel is my best super heroe female from marvel I totally love her

like I have in my signature

Ohh.. Yes you're right the first is way to bright and cheaper looking now darker a bit looks way better. Glad they repainted her hair. Can't wait for shipping for this. I want to see if my XM ms marvel will show up :D bought her aftermarket. I hope I get the first batch. Any more pics? Please post!

Back