XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I like XM statues but not really feeling this one, what are good places to buy these statues? I really dont want to buy from ebay they are so over priced, any advice?

So I like XM statues but not really feeling this one, what are good places to buy these statues? I really dont want to buy from ebay they are so over priced, any advice?

Bro no need to flame the threads by posting "where to buy" in every thread....

I've got one preordered. It's a much simpler piece than most of the statues XM has done but I really like the long-haired HS.

If I can find one for retail I would buy it for sure. Looks really good! Don't know if I would trade the ss one but love this XM statue more than the magneto and black widow.

Mags is on a other lvl, and BW is so cool with alot of options this is a nice simple statue for once :)

Yeah I still have my order in on her and am excited. I was always more of a Captain Marvel/space adventure type so I'm definitely into this design. Also, she is gonna come out cheaper than other XM pieces.

CBG - I believe MSRP in US was around $475-500 + s/h. It really depends on what the exchange rate was at the time as the US dollar has been outpacing the SGD.

I also have one on order, and I'm pretty excited for her. I like both portraits, but I think I like the short hair best. The only minor thing about the statue I don't like is the facial expression is lacking any kind of emotion, but its not enough to keep me from buying her.

CBG - I believe MSRP in US was around $475-500 + s/h. It really depends on what the exchange rate was at the time as the US dollar has been outpacing the SGD.

I also have one on order, and I'm pretty excited for her. I like both portraits, but I think I like the short hair best. The only minor thing about the statue I don't like is the facial expression is lacking any kind of emotion, but its not enough to keep me from buying her.

Wow really a XM PO was really 500.00? So the new XM PO seems way higher. This was my most wanted one I didn't try to order because I thought it was like 700 to start. So does this mean all the new coming XM statues start at 500.00 for PO? Where to buy in usa retaliers?

Wow really a XM PO was really 500.00? So the new XM PO seems way higher. This was my most wanted one I didn't try to order because I thought it was like 700 to start. So does this mean all the new coming XM statues start at 500.00 for PO? Where to buy in usa retaliers?

No US retailers and overseas distributors are not allowed to sell in the US. You have find your own secondary place to purchase like Ebay, Buy/Sell/Trade forums, etc... At this point, if you really want it, I would wait until its released or close to shipping from XM. At that time, a lot people will start flipping and hopefully price each other down. BUT, I wouldn't expect to get her any cheaper than $850 + s/h at this point. I know a lot people claim you are trolling/flaming in a lot of posts, but this question is legitimately asked by people who are new to buying XM. So, I figured I'd give an answer that might help others as well.

This one was so cheap because the base is small compared to ones like Black Bolt, etc.. Additionally, it only has switch out portraits. So, no extra arms, hands, etc.... This is bottom of the pricing structure for XM and other statues will likely be above this price. Basically, this is one of the cheapest XM statues if not the cheapest, and I would expect most offerings to be $500-$800 USD price range (retail price without markups). Obviously, the more complex a statue is, the sheer size of the piece, popularity of the character, etc... all drive the price. The price I quoted was the retail conversion if you were to buy it at retail. Unfortunately for all of us, we get stuck with middlemen mark up + the shipping is a a lot.

So, while Ms Marvel was $500 USD at retail, those of us that got her will ultimately pay around $700-900 with shipping and middleman mark up (even higher if you getting it from a flipper). Me personally, I had to pay $925 + whatever shipping will be (expecting around $150 with weight/size), but I didn't secure mine until about 2 months after release. So, I got a pretty horrible deal, but it was better than not getting it. I was lucky with all my other XM statues to get great deals. So, I figure I can take the pain on huge middleman markup on this one piece.

I had to pay $925 + whatever shipping will be (expecting around $150 with weight/size), but I didn't secure mine until about 2 months after release. So, I got a pretty horrible deal, but it was better than not getting it.

We are two now but as u said this is better that nothing her face is beautiful :) i cant pass her since i dont get the old SSC ms marvel :) im happy now and will be most happy when i have her in my house :p

No US retailers and overseas distributors are not allowed to sell in the US. You have find your own secondary place to purchase like Ebay, Buy/Sell/Trade forums, etc... At this point, if you really want it, I would wait until its released or close to shipping from XM. At that time, a lot people will start flipping and hopefully price each other down. BUT, I wouldn't expect to get her any cheaper than $850 + s/h at this point. I know a lot people claim you are trolling/flaming in a lot of posts, but this question is legitimately asked by people who are new to buying XM. So, I figured I'd give an answer that might help others as well.

This one was so cheap because the base is small compared to ones like Black Bolt, etc.. Additionally, it only has switch out portraits. So, no extra arms, hands, etc.... This is bottom of the pricing structure for XM and other statues will likely be above this price. Basically, this is one of the cheapest XM statues if not the cheapest, and I would expect most offerings to be $500-$800 USD price range (retail price without markups). Obviously, the more complex a statue is, the sheer size of the piece, popularity of the character, etc... all drive the price. The price I quoted was the retail conversion if you were to buy it at retail. Unfortunately for all of us, we get stuck with middlemen mark up + the shipping is a a lot.

So, while Ms Marvel was $500 USD at retail, those of us that got her will ultimately pay around $700-900 with shipping and middleman mark up (even higher if you getting it from a flipper). Me personally, I had to pay $925 + whatever shipping will be (expecting around $150 with weight/size), but I didn't secure mine until about 2 months after release. So, I got a pretty horrible deal, but it was better than not getting it. I was lucky with all my other XM statues to get great deals. So, I figure I can take the pain on huge middleman markup on this one piece.

Thanks bro, I agree this one is beautiful! I like her comic generic face more than any other XM statue so far. She has the much better pretty face/eyes than the black widow, phoenix, and she hulk. Phoenix was stunning and beautiful in the proto. But I seen some revised head pics so I don't know what to think of her right now. Ms Marvel is still my must have XM statue. I will own this one way or another.
Well better than buying this ss rare ms marvel 1 only as he mention for 5000.00

MS Marvel Premium Format Exclusive Statue Sideshow Marvel 640 Avengers CAPTAIN1 | eBay

Last edited:
NO Way any Statue can be priced (or Sold) for USD$5,000 :horror

Well at Least for myself as I definitely cannot afford it :lol

Well he now has 50% off sale! Updated. Nothing against the seller because he can sell it at whatever he wants. Just kind of fun to see if someone did buy it for 5000.00. :lol. I'm sure the guy with the 3 lambos here can buy it because to him it will be like 50.00 = 5000.00 to us all. :D

Well he now has 50% off sale! Updated. Nothing against the seller because he can sell it at whatever he wants. Just kind of fun to see if someone did buy it for 5000.00. :lol. I'm sure the guy with the 3 lambos here can buy it because to him it will be like 50.00 = 5000.00 to us all. :D

I am also pretty sure the guy with 3 lambos doest go throwing his money away like that either but then again I dont know I dont have 3 lambos

Last edited:
Back