XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, I have my other orders at simply toys marked as pre-order processed but MS marvel is stil at payment accepted is that normal?

I talked to the guys at Simply Toys asking about that and they said that my order is secure but hasn't been processed. Pretty sure that is your case too.

Has anyone at XM explained why the Edition Size was lowered on this piece?
Ms. Marvel is kind of popular?
Was just wondering what the reason was?

I was trying to get XM statues from Simply Toys but kept missing out. I'll probably start getting them from Toyz Corner now as long as it's not a hassle like other places.

"getting things out of indonesia could be a hassle.."

Do not see why with some of the retailers. They can drop ship directly from Singapore just as the board suppliers do. That Secret compass price hopefully includes shipping from Singapore. I will pay less than that with shipping.

Yes. Toyz Corner probably can arrange it ship from Singapore. Saves one trip. Ask them buddy

Would be so much easier if SS can carry XM. I still figure how XM works. So if I order and it comes broken will it be covered for a free replacement? The cost is high and the risk of it getting here safe is another thing I worry about.

With greater risk comes great rewards :) Seriously, XM does not have a global license on these products. If you want them there are avenues available. But many are creeping prices up. Who knows maybe SS will strike a deal and carry the XM Witchblade. In any case I would not expect SS prices to be any lower than the cost of importing on any XM pieces. Maybe even higher.

I see that Toyz Corner's has a Hotmail address for their paypal account, Never bought anything from them before, Has anyone ever purchased from Toyz Corner before? Are they pretty reliable?

Ms Marvel was available on Secret compass for quite sometime today for a reasonable price, dont know if still there

Back