XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both XM Phoenix and SS Jean Grey on PO. Have to admit, I am seriously thinking of cancelling Jean Grey now because thee two statues are not in the same league. Although a small part of me does want to keep Jean just to compare to Phoenix. :lol

I'll have both since I want to fulfill a line up of 70s X-Men and 90s X-Men. It'll be fun taking pics of them side by side...

Savage Land Rogue :drool

I think if XM could ever get Savage Land Rogue approved (doubtful if Marvel put SS through the ringer for HFC Emma) and it turned out absolutely amazing with an ES of 999 or less...looking at what happened with XM Phoenix on Pre Order night/day... Phoenix crashed the Simply Toys site, Rogue in them clothes would absolutely destroy them.

Baltimore Comic Con this year, Frank Cho did a live drawing demo. We the audience got to pick what he drew. Crowd consensus?...Savage Land Rogue washing a Triceratops! Lol!

I really wanted to like XM Cap but he always did have that Asian look to me. But XM Widow will look nice with Allied Charge Cap IMO.

Agree. The face sculpt is not there. Think Sosa will help in that department

I think if XM could ever get Savage Land Rogue approved (doubtful if Marvel put SS through the ringer for HFC Emma) and it turned out absolutely amazing with an ES of 999 or less...looking at what happened with XM Phoenix on Pre Order night/day... Phoenix crashed the Simply Toys site, Rogue in them clothes would absolutely destroy them.

Baltimore Comic Con this year, Frank Cho did a live drawing demo. We the audience got to pick what he drew. Crowd consensus?...Savage Land Rogue washing a Triceratops! Lol!

only reason I was going to get a regular and commission a savage land piece :lol

Marvel probably wouldnt let it happen, but man she would be one sexy piece, even a regular Rogue is great, just love me some SL :wink1:

Thats sick! I need to see that live demo drawing! :panic:

Totally. Before he showed up that's the department they were lacking in the most. Cap never did it for me because his face sculpt just wasn't up to 1/4 par. Seemed more Bowen-ish.

You nailed it. For me both Cap and Black Widow suffer from Bowenesque faces. Unfortunate because I love the rest of the sculpts.

I think the long hair only looks good with her Warbird/light bolt black swimsuit Ms. Marvel costume but that's just me. Oh and even the current Captain Marvel costume.

It's good the company is listening to feedback and improving

This is my favorite XM statue so far. Can't wait for in hand pics! Has there been any proto painted pics yet?

+1

Some much needed booty pics please! :lecture
homer-disappearing-gif.gif

Back