XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still slurping. Close the mouth buddy :lol

funny-pictures-sleeping-drooling-cat.jpg
:lol

Funky little base, but it's not a huge bother to me because she looks fantastic. And surprisingly, I think I actually prefer the short-haired portrait just a little bit. Wasn't sure at first, but after seeing a clean full body shot I love it.

Last edited:
this looks great but I'm gonna want to see what else they cook up for it to justify a high price tag:lol

Snoop: you thinkin about jumpin on the XM train?! or have you already ordered something?

this looks great but I'm gonna want to see what else they cook up for it to justify a high price tag:lol

Snoop: you thinkin about jumpin on the XM train?! or have you already ordered something?

I haven't ordered any other XM piece yet, none of them have floated my boat so far. I know, I know...blasphemy. :lol

So Ms. Marvel might be my first and only, unless XM does a Kitty Pryde, XM statue. :D

Not even BW?

%2BBW02%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

Man I did not get BW but I hope i can still get her in Holland somewhere because i believe she is sold out simply toys, The more i look at her the better she gets.
Love the face the eyes mostly, and love her lower sculpt kuch kuch

Back