XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms. Marvel is looking like all kinds of sexy! :rock

Looks like the added some junk in the trunk as well

Good to know I wasn't the only one checking :lol

I hadn't noticed.
emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif
:monkey3

I almost hope they don't add a mask, that face is too ****ing sexy.

Ditto!

She reminds me of Natasha henstridge, the actress from Species

When they do the full reveal, I'm going to have a hard to resisting this.
I have the SS ms Marvel, but I think I'm going to what this one as well

Looking forward to seeing what kind of base this will come with. I think I will probably get this now I know the PCS Dredd isn't 1/4 so that's freed up another space

I am so hungry for more pics. Im an XM addict but this one is driving me nuts. I guess with the others I knew what to expect but she is kind of exciting because anything is possible and that's where XM excels

Agreed! We need more pics. Those last three pics were great, but more like teasers than full pics.

Ha I think I will James. I'll sort it out next week, I don't even need to ask if your getting her :lol

Good man. She's going to be a huge hit I think. Best portrait on a female yet. The short hair looks incredible. As long as she translates to resin that way this is going to be a hot one

Yes I am ordering her. I'm ordering all of them :wink1:

Good man. She's going to be a huge hit I think. Best portrait on a female yet. The short hair looks incredible. As long as she translates to resin that way this is going to be a hot one

Yes I am ordering her. I'm ordering all of them :wink1:

You sure have a lot nice goodies incoming next year :clap

Back