XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I had that coming for sure....

Well played fine sirs :wink1:

Nothing wrong with dating someone 18 or older. I did it with my girl and I'm 12 years older than her. Here we are years later with 2 great sons and we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in November. Peeps just think it's a little creepy in the beginning. When she hits her 20's, all your friends tell you how lucky you are. :lol

Nothing wrong with dating someone 18 or older. I did it with my girl and I'm 12 years older than her. Here we are years later with 2 great sons and we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in November. Peeps just think it's a little creepy in the beginning. When she hits her 20's, all your friends tell you how lucky you are. :lol

Cheers buddy :clap

You are a lucky dude :lol

Does she have a sister? :rotfl

I see....Well anyway...in the news today...........

x1wrcl.gif

Unfortunately it works both ways. Guy I know married a young one when in his forty's. He is in his seventy's now. Had kids and been married a long time. She just dumped him for a younger guy. Did not want to be married to an old man :dunno Feel sorry for the guy all alone at his age because he was thinking with something other than his head.

Looking great but this will be a pass for me (I hope). My XM orders are seriously mounting right up now.

Xm is killing these with the perfection generic faces. I wish SS would do this with batgirl, white queen, power girl, etc instead of using faces base from real celebs. XM is making me want all these now. Must hold out as long as possible before I become homeless. Lol

Back