XM Studios Moonknight 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still doesn't even look like the suit from the 2006 series.

94d4ae9e45f0150e61241d07bfbb94e3.jpg

I honestly have no idea where they got this from and to me it's not Moon Knight.

Yeah, this is definitely not the modern Finch MK. It's XM's take on the character. Kinda like what they did with their DD statue.

I will try and remain optimistic until the complete statue is revealed, but I agree with the concerns raised.

At least with Daredevil he was easily recognizable.
This looks like it could be a take on Scarecrow, Ragman, Taskmaster, Spawn.....

While I agree that Bowen did a great classic Moonknight, there's no classic Moonknight in 1/4 scale. I think this is a missed opportunity. However, I'm sure there will be enough fans of this statue and costume to sell out XM's run on the character. They won't make more than 999 pieces.

XM never makes more than 999 for any character.
If anything, this will be like Ms. Marvel and Ant-Man where it was in the 700's.
If they keep it as is with their take on it, it will be easily accessible unlike some piece's that sell out within minutes.

I think if XM makes the stitching more refined on his costume, then Moon Knight would look less like RagMan or Scarecrow. Refined ...meaning making the stitches smaller and neater.

Also his mask should be more tout around his face ...like Spider-Man's mask. Right now Moon Knight's mask looks like wrinkled skin on his face ...thus making him look like Scarecrow.

yeah great points. unless they sell a name plate (ssc lame Ex. feature):lol most people would probably think this was a different character.

I'm hoping XM does some tweaks to refine this piece. It's a great character ...and because he was wealthy, he should be able to refine his suit.

I love the look of a lot of the XM statues and they have made great decisions in the past for a large majority of their statues. This one, however, does not have the feel of Moon Knight to me. Easily, their biggest letdown since Elektra.

Holy ****, next WIP from Caleb Nefzen for Moonknight.

"Still need more work, tweaks and fixes,
but its almost done. Now,..i will go to sleep."

1497044_1085989811451283_716115498167926879_n.jpg

Aside from it not really looking like Moon Knight, is he in a crouching position too?
I'm guessing he'll be perched on a ledge or a gargoyle statue?
Wondering what his cape will look like too?

With the newly added details, I think he looks a lot like Moon Knight. He's shaping up quite nicely. The stitching can be a bit more refined, but not too bad. And I'm hoping XM makes the cape more bellowing than what was initially shown on the concept art.

Back