XM Studios Moonknight 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the chain. I say remove it ...since its in the way of the cape ...and make the cape more bellowing (spelling?). To me, that's what reminiscent of Moon Knight. Of course, his weapons and white costume, too.

"First portrait of moonknight......" XM FB

12661845_1638288929725133_6978305730893268854_n.jpg

12662564_1638288973058462_8052119044023262688_n.jpg

12631518_1638288946391798_1636866317827021642_n.jpg

I love the stitching, because I believe the hood in the modern version of the character is supposed to be stitched from the robe of Khonshu. Also modern Moon Knight is a lot closer to a Rorshach type than to Batman. He has embraced his insanity. I prefer this look to the (still great) slicker old-school Sienkiewicz look, which was already captured excellently in the Bowen Moon Knight statue.

The chain doesn't work for me because Moon Knight has used it a grand total of once in forty years, but I'm assuming there will be other options for those of us who don't want to display it. This is a day one pre-order for me--I've been waiting for a Moon Knight statue with this level of quality for years now.

Just jaw dropping beautiful! These guys are on top of the creative, & execution field, by far. Speechless, & awed.

Was really excited when I heard Moon Knight was being made. Love seeing the lesser known characters getting a chance!
Thought for sure it would be the Tradtional Moon Knight.
Saw this and didn't even recognize him. Definitely Not crazy about this new look so this will now be a very easy pass.

Was really excited when I heard Moon Knight was being made. Love seeing the lesser known characters getting a chance!
Saw this and didn't even recognize him. Definitely Not crazy about this new look so this will now be a very easy pass.

I have to agree with you. Too many liberties taken with his costume. On some characters it works, on some it doesn't. This just doesn't feel or look like Moonknight to me.

I'm going back and forth on this one. I'm with you on the look but I'm also of the mind of when we'll ever see another Moon Knight statue made. It may be tough for me to pass on.

My son's favorite character so we have been waiting patiently for a quarter scale Moon Knight. Unfortunately this is not it.

Last edited:
yeah I've also been waiting patiently for a moonknight piece, but will be passing on this one as well. May never get one that I want, and I'd get one maybe that was not quite what I wanted, but at well north of 1K, nope not doing it.

I've been reading Moon Knight since I bought the first issue off the spinner rack in 1980, and I think this statue is amazing. Yes, Moon Knight's costume has evolved over the years, and this is the more modern look we see in the more recent comics beginning with the 2006 series. The original Sienkiewicz look was already done very well by Bowen. But thus statue is for people who like the more modern Moon Knight, and as a fan of both looks, I have to say that this will definitely be on my shelf.

I've been reading Moon Knight since I bought the first issue off the spinner rack in 1980, and I think this statue is amazing. Yes, Moon Knight's costume has evolved over the years, and this is the more modern look we see in the more recent comics beginning with the 2006 series. The original Sienkiewicz look was already done very well by Bowen. But thus statue is for people who like the more modern Moon Knight, and as a fan of both looks, I have to say that this will definitely be on my shelf.

While I agree that Bowen did a great classic Moonknight, there's no classic Moonknight in 1/4 scale. I think this is a missed opportunity. However, I'm sure there will be enough fans of this statue and costume to sell out XM's run on the character. They won't make more than 999 pieces.

It still doesn't even look like the suit from the 2006 series.

94d4ae9e45f0150e61241d07bfbb94e3.jpg

I honestly have no idea where they got this from and to me it's not Moon Knight.

Back