XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost officially the last person to get this from the Pre-order.

The piece de resistance. The whole reason I had to get an XM statue and why I had to bundle 2 others with him. He was so worth it. And man pics make him seem so much smaller than he really is. This piece is HUGE. My second favorite villain after Darth Vader.

I present to you, The Master of Magnetism: Magneto!

Villains shelf.

Scale pics.

Congrats Marker! He looks badazz on your villain shelf! Can't beat the feeling of finally receiving that piece that you've been waiting for and for it to totally exceed your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Yea it really did meet and exceed my expectations. Wolverine and Hawkeye also exceeded my expectations. Ant-Man was pretty much what I was expecting (not to say I'm disappointed), but he was just along for the ride anyway :lol

So finally you got it, I bet it was a hell of a wait, glad you ended up satisfied! :D

Congrats marker for the mags club! Looks amazing! Be sure to protect it so no girlfriends or dogs knock it over or spit on it :monkey3 really no joke, something that cool needs to be safe that is all I'm saying. I think he looks better prop up higher. This way you can enjoy the details at eye level. Still hope XM will get those bootleg guys and make them pay for those fake mags coming.

Congrats marker for the mags club! Looks amazing! Be sure to protect it so no girlfriends or dogs knock it over or spit on it :monkey3 really no joke, something that cool needs to be safe that is all I'm saying. I think he looks better prop up higher. This way you can enjoy the details at eye level. Still hope XM will get those bootleg guys and make them pay for those fake mags coming.

Oh, o, fake Mags?!

Congrats Marker. He is truly an excellent piece. Welcome to Club M.

I agree with CBG, he has the best effect when display high.

Congrats Marker. He is truly an excellent piece. Welcome to Club M.

I agree with CBG, he has the best effect when display high.

Thanks if money is tight then I woukd recommend some free usps sealed brown boxes :monkey3 can't get better than free imo. They work great! I just used one for Ivy, she predator,galactus is on 2 stacked boxes, grevious, ms marvel ss, etc. I wished all PF was tall like XM phoenix or ss vampi then I wouldn't need to prop up so many items.

Back