XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone in the Toronto area is looking for a Mags I know a guy who is going through a rough time and needs to sell. It isn't cheap, but I could pass your info on to him. PM if you are interested... I would like to help a good guy out.

If anyone in the Toronto area is looking for a Mags I know a guy who is going through a rough time and needs to sell. It isn't cheap, but I could pass your info on to him. PM if you are interested... I would like to help a good guy out.

Someone local already said he would buy it and would like to pick it up tomorrow on FB.

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Mark. Great service and really really helpful on my Magneto received in Feb.

I'm so hoping I can keep mine. It is still being displayed at my parents place while all my stuff is in storage... fiance and I are selling our condo and looking for a house. Been selling a lot to help fund the house purchase since my collection is worth like $40k.... but I'd really like to keep about $15k of it... 1/5 of that is just Magneto lol.

that would suck to buy a house and have no collection to display in it. This looks to be the best Marvel statue to date from what I've seen. I think you'd regret selling it. I'm glad I mostly collect movie stuff.

Back