XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone know where's Mark, he seem disappeared suddenly, even from the FB page? I'm still have not heard or receive my Mag yet?

Did anyone know where's Mark, he seem disappeared suddenly, even from the FB page? I'm still have not heard or receive my Mag yet?

I heard from him last week that he was ready to ship. I paid him in full including shipping, but still haven't received a tracking number. It's been 10 days. I thought he would have shipped by now, but I'm not surprised. I'm done with the XM game after this.

hmm..I POed before day 1 and still ended up just over 1 grand from Secret Compass (after s&h). Not sure how you scored lower on your final bill.

Just got him today and you'll hear people say this a lot but, "pictures do not do this piece justice" is a true statement. On a side note, I was really surprised by how heavy the box was.

View attachment 179502

Congrats guys, looking good :clap

Man, I thought about those long and hard but don't think I would ever display the Doom mask. So the amount for displaying just arm and wolv skull was tad much for me. Love that guys are doing customs though.

I feel the same way. I'd probably not display the Wolverine skull either since XM Wolverine will be right there too. Otherwise I would've jumped on the customs early on.

Man, I thought about those long and hard but don't think I would ever display the Doom mask. So the amount for displaying just arm and wolv skull was tad much for me. Love that guys are doing customs though.

I will mostly display the wolverine skull. I also figure if I ever sell Mags, which may happen one day, you just never know, having the extras will really bump the value up. I have no interest in selling Mags, but I may want to take a trip to Japan on Mags back or something lol.

I find it incredibly irritating that Mark responds in a reasonable time when it's time to take my money (within an hour), but disappears off the face of the planet when I email him after I've paid.

I find it incredibly irritating that Mark responds in a reasonable time when it's time to take my money (within an hour), but disappears off the face of the planet when I email him after I've paid.

:lecture Two weeks now since shipping has been paid. Haven't heard anything since.

Back