XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11146221_416848501829764_6871771931598474617_n.jpg

11130152_416838505164097_666219370359253212_n.jpg

SICK!!!! Who's the man to talk to about this comission?!

Lol... First post in almost 5 years I think is the funny part. If pattern holds true we can wait till 2020 for a response...lol.

I will say that these things are so subjective I can easily see someone not putting this in their top 10 pieces of all time just because they don't care for the character. In terms of paint quality and design he is either #1 or #2 for me. However, overall I have no idea where I would put him, and that is just because characters like the Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and Cap mean a lot more to me so when I see them done excellently in statue form they get more of my attention. That takes nothing away from THIS piece though.

For me, there is a difference between favourite and best. Magneto is the BEST statue I have, no doubt, but not necessarily my favourite (he's definitely top 3).

There is not coming out in the next few months that will probably be my new favourite, though ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, there is a difference between favourite and best. Magneto is the BEST statue I have, no doubt, but not necessarily my favourite (he's definitely top 3).

There is not coming out in the next few months that will probably be my new favourite, though ;-)

Having seen many of SSCs best and a few customs I would put Magneto in their league for sure.

This new base is customized for the Magneto but can be used for any X-man statue that fits on top.
It really is a nice addition and adds to the display.

Love the base Averone! It gives the appearance that he is floating. The X in front also gives the display a nice classy touch.

Thanks Filip :hi5:

Hope all is well and that your enjoying your Magneto as well

I'm all good bro. Hope everything is good with you as well. You better believe I'm enjoying the hell out of Mags. Thanks again for helping to make it happen. Every time someone sees it and asks how I got it, my story always starts with...."Well, there's this awesome dude named James....."

I'm all good bro. Hope everything is good with you as well. You better believe I'm enjoying the hell out of Mags. Thanks again for helping to make it happen. Every time someone sees it and asks how I got it, my story always starts with...."Well, there's this awesome dude named James....."

Haha I have no idea what your talking about man but good to hear all is well :)

I must be the only person that has to chuckle at the bizarre lust some have toward this statue? It's hardly that great, I mean, truly. YES, I have seen it in person, and I just don't get it? I think some collectors must have images of grandeur in their minds, and convince themselves something is "amazing" when its clearly not! This statue isn't even a top 10 all timer, let alone an all timer. I feel sorry for anyone paying $3k plus for this. Someday soon, it will be back at a $1k item, and hardly that desired, but hey, this is only my opinion...

:lol:lol:rotfl

:mwaha Perfectly chosen name too.

dhMeAzK.gif

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Back