XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11146221_416848501829764_6871771931598474617_n.jpg

11130152_416838505164097_666219370359253212_n.jpg

Aw man, I'm too much of a Wolverine fan to get that Wolverine skull. Looks awesome, tho.

And I just don't think the Doom face plate goes with the Sentinel throne. Again, looks amazing, tho.

Those customs look killer!

I have them on order, but still no Magneto...I think the company I ordered from screwed me. Wont return my emails and it looks like almost all Magneto are shipped or shipping. Noooooo :(

Sick display !
And it is good to see people are still getting their Magneto with coin after all this time, because I'm still waiting on mine.

I must be the only person that has to chuckle at the bizarre lust some have toward this statue? It's hardly that great, I mean, truly. YES, I have seen it in person, and I just don't get it? I think some collectors must have images of grandeur in their minds, and convince themselves something is "amazing" when its clearly not! This statue isn't even a top 10 all timer, let alone an all timer. I feel sorry for anyone paying $3k plus for this. Someday soon, it will be back at a $1k item, and hardly that desired, but hey, this is only my opinion...

Cool, your opinion has swayed me on Magneto. Would you be so kind as to take mine off my hands? At a major discount of course.

I must be the only person that has to chuckle at the bizarre lust some have toward this statue? It's hardly that great, I mean, truly. YES, I have seen it in person, and I just don't get it? I think some collectors must have images of grandeur in their minds, and convince themselves something is "amazing" when its clearly not! This statue isn't even a top 10 all timer, let alone an all timer. I feel sorry for anyone paying $3k plus for this. Someday soon, it will be back at a $1k item, and hardly that desired, but hey, this is only my opinion...

First post and already so much hatred. Ahahaha

First post and already so much hatred. Ahahaha

Lol... First post in almost 5 years I think is the funny part. If pattern holds true we can wait till 2020 for a response...lol.

I will say that these things are so subjective I can easily see someone not putting this in their top 10 pieces of all time just because they don't care for the character. In terms of paint quality and design he is either #1 or #2 for me. However, overall I have no idea where I would put him, and that is just because characters like the Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and Cap mean a lot more to me so when I see them done excellently in statue form they get more of my attention. That takes nothing away from THIS piece though.

Back