XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SecretCompass just sent out invoices today so I guess SpecFictionShop should be also since this appears to be the last batch of Magnetos.

apocalypse is an unnderrated statue, If there were no quality control issues with that bad boy he would have a better rep. Seriously has some gravitas from size and apearence.

ba3f429bfc4c2e905790376e412e00c0.jpg
for kicks and giggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apocalypse is an unnderrated statue, If there were no quality control issues with that bad boy he would have a better rep. Seriously has some gravitas from size and apearence.

Agree 100%. I was lucky enough to receive a good EX. There is no denying the presence of this piece. Eyes are drawn to him right away. The XM Mags is getting A LOT of love in my collection but most peeps that enter my collection room notice Apocalypse first. He's just that big and commanding.

Oh god. Come on BBTS, don't screw me over... (Fingers crossed)

Hang tight peeps. I think Tavegg received one of his XM Caps from BBTS. If I remember correctly, his Cap came in late because BBTS receives their pieces from XM by boat so they come in real late. I (and many of us here) received Mags from our helpful board members in Singapore (they ship XM merch by air). So, you may be waiting a lot longer than the rest of us that received ours already. Just try and be patient peeps. We are all pulling for you to receive your Mags. Trust me, he's so worth the wait.

when is arrival time of Magneto from BBTS?
They changed arrival time fro 1Q to 2Q.

You're in for a wait with BBTS if they were shipped to them via boat. XM Cap went from Sept. 2014 to Q3 to Q4 to Q1 '15 before he finally shipped in February. They are the last to get theirs, plus with the dock strike, they may be on the boat for awhile before they are finally unloaded. Hopefully they were shipped air.

This piece looks great. How are people pre-ordering these? Is BBTS the only USA option?

This Magneto is long sold out. You are looking at $2500-$3k to get one now. The final batch are shipping out now to fill the last preorders.

lol yah... People are asking that much but are they actually getting it. There is no way a new release is worth more then the original Shin ex, Doom ex, grey hulk or green hulk pfs.

Back