XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,got email from ST yesterday with invoice for shipping to Slovakia,they ship next week and cost me 177 eur shipping

hey guys,got email from ST yesterday with invoice for shipping to Slovakia,they ship next week and cost me 177 eur shipping
Thanks for the info, it will be the same then to Germany. I was expecting around 200€. Did you let them declare a lower value so you have to pay less custom costs?

no i didnt try but will do,thx for idea:clap

I have asked them about this and they are willing to put a lower amout in the bill. But you have to ask them explicitely before... Anyway congrats and enjoy your Magneto:)

Pieces like Doom PF Ex, Grey Hulk PF and Grey Hulk vs Spider Man diorama sell at around that price, give or take. Just to mention three.
If Doom PF Ex sells at 2800$ (last auction I saw), the 3000$+ price point on Magneto is perfectly understandable.

That said, I agree I would never drop that amount of cash on a comic statue. I'd say "on any statue" but in time I found myself spending more, I mean, I bought less pieces than planned, but many of them were more expensive than standard PF pricing, so to say. So I can't really say that "I would never drop that amount of cash on any statue", too early to say, lol. If I used my money on heroine, it would be less addictive and less expensive I think.

Pieces like Doom PF Ex, Grey Hulk PF and Grey Hulk vs Spider Man diorama sell at around that price, give or take. Just to mention three.
If Doom PF Ex sells at 2800$ (last auction I saw), the 3000$+ price point on Magneto is perfectly understandable.

That said, I agree I would never drop that amount of cash on a comic statue. I'd say "on any statue" but in time I found myself spending more, I mean, I bought less pieces than planned, but many of them were more expensive than standard PF pricing, so to say. So I can't really say that "I would never drop that amount of cash on any statue", too early to say, lol. If I used my money on heroine, it would be less addictive and less expensive I think.

I think the most I've spent on a statue is 2 grand for a LSF. I don't know if I could drop more than that on a single piece. Lol.

But Mags would be worth it.

Yeah. It's really scary to be honest. Haha. I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone, but no comic statue is worth $3000+

And that's how I feel. I'm glad people feel that way and are willing to drop that kind of change, but I'll gladly invest that kind of money elsewhere.

I paid $6000.00 for my Bowen Hulk Bronze. At one point those have even Sold at over $15,000.00
A good friend of mine paid $10,000.00 for the Bowen Death Dealer Bronze.
I've seen Buy Ad's with people looking to pay Over $12,000.00 for the Sideshow Gandalf Bronze Statue.
I know those are all Bronze but essentially those are all Comic Statues.
It's really just all about supply & demand.

I paid $6000.00 for my Bowen Hulk Bronze. At one point those have even Sold at over $15,000.00
I've seen Buy Ad's with people looking to pay Over $12,000.00 for the Sideshow Gandalf Bronze Statue.

I remember a Captain American Bronze selling for $2500 or so on eBay a few years back. Missed the listing by a few hours....been bitter ever since. Those pieces are pretty awesome. Always wanted a low number Spidey with bust.

OK, just heard from my guy. Looks like my Mags will be ready to ship on Friday. Going to send payment on Monday. Damn, shipping came out to $295. Ouch! I'd buy so much more XM merch if shipping costs weren't so brutal for me. I can swing the retail price for these but shipping costs are murder for me. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I actually am that much closer to putting this masterpiece on display in my collection. I can't wait.

OK, just heard from my guy. Looks like my Mags will be ready to ship on Friday. Going to send payment on Monday. Damn, shipping came out to $295. Ouch! I'd buy so much more XM merch if shipping costs weren't so brutal for me. I can swing the retail price for these but shipping costs are murder for me. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I actually am that much closer to putting this masterpiece on display in my collection. I can't wait.

Congrats filip

Congrats filip

Thanks yeek. I still can't believe this is finally happening. After drooling over everybody's pics, I'll finally be able to see this piece for myself soon enough. I feel very fortunate to be one of the 800 peeps that have this piece. I wouldn't have scored this piece if it wasn't for the generosity of a kind friend.

Thanks yeek. I still can't believe this is finally happening. After drooling over everybody's pics, I'll finally be able to see this piece for myself soon enough. I feel very fortunate to be one of the 800 peeps that have this piece. I wouldn't have scored this piece if it wasn't for the generosity of a kind friend.

same here !!!! my will be shipped soon, i can't believe I will get my .

same here !!!! my will be shipped soon, i can't believe I will get my .

Congrats jye. I just finishshed up emailing back and forth with Kenny. What a great guy. So professional and helpful. I've got Mags all paid in full. Now I just gotta chill until he ships out on Friday. I'm so excited to be receiving my 1st XM piece.

Soooooo, has anybody heard from Mark about shipping yet? Or any email response whatsoever?, not that generic one he sent to everyone.

If Kennys customer service is professional and helpful, Marks is non-existent.

I exchanged a few email with Mark yesterday. Letting me know my BW is done (this is extra customer service with no extra cost) and is ready to ship out next Friday and shipping cost, I sent over full payment, he said he got it. I also received my Magneto and Mk42 a few weeks ago. Mark actually have gone extra mile to help me with a few things, just like a friend helping a friend out with no cost to me. So I wouldn't say his CS is non-existent. A more fair statement would be that his communication could use some improvement.

Yup Kenny is great guy, extremely helpful. If he would only be more peaceful on FB... No one is perfect!

Damn you rich

And that's how I feel. I'm glad people feel that way and are willing to drop that kind of change, but I'll gladly invest that kind of money elsewhere.

Same here. Unless I can be sure I can sell him at same price when I want to let him go.

Same here. Unless I can be sure I can sell him at same price when I want to let him go.

Too bad we can never be sure. I have a few statues I brought at pretty much the highest point. Make you feel stupid down the road. On the other hand, there are a few that I figured the price is so high now, it must come down and they never did.

Back