XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone hear already something from Simply Toys when they will be shpping Mags?

Happy to report...helmet looks great!!! :rotfl

IMG_2584-001.JPG

We know who to thank for that! :lol :lol :rotfl

You will be staring at it for a week straight! It's mesmerizing!

Man, I can't wait to get the message from my guy that he's ready to ship. This wait is brutal after seeing all these KILLER pics. I know I'll be admiring the piece for a long time after I receive him.

The funny thing is that I've had nothing but luck with SSC releases. All the problems the Supes PF had, I received him in April (first batch). Peeps are still waiting for Catwoman and Wonder Woman because of the labor issues at the docks but I already have both of them on display. It looks like my karma with XM isn't quite the same. :lol That's OK though, I'm sure he'll be worth the wait.

Man, I can't wait to get the message from my guy that he's ready to ship. This wait is brutal after seeing all these KILLER pics. I know I'll be admiring the piece for a long time after I receive him.

The funny thing is that I've had nothing but luck with SSC releases. All the problems the Supes PF had, I received him in April (first batch). Peeps are still waiting for Catwoman and Wonder Woman because of the labor issues at the docks but I already have both of them on display. It looks like my karma with XM isn't quite the same. :lol That's OK though, I'm sure he'll be worth the wait.

Didn't someone help you with this order after it was sold out? If so, that means your order was in pretty late so slightly longer wait time would be logical. Nothing to do with Karma. :) I ordered Catwoman and Wonder Woman as soon as they went up, still waiting. But it's for the best, because I am currently having some pretty bad luck with statues, received 15 statues last 2 months, only 3 had no issues. So I am hoping I don't get any statues for few more weeks hopefully my luck changes soon.

Didn't someone help you with this order after it was sold out? If so, that means your order was in pretty late so slightly longer wait time would be logical. Nothing to do with Karma. :) I ordered Catwoman and Wonder Woman as soon as they went up, still waiting. But it's for the best, because I am currently having some pretty bad luck with statues, received 15 statues last 2 months, only 3 had no issues. So I am hoping I don't get any statues for few more weeks hopefully my luck changes soon.
I actually took over a PO from a board member here. He put in his POs very early. He already received his. It's no big deal. I just thought it was funny that my luck with SSC is golden and with my 1st XM piece, I'm waiting anxiously. To be honest, I just count myself as fortune that I'm even getting this masterpiece. I don't care if I'm in the last batch, so long as I get it, I'm a happy camper.

As far as my SSC POs, I'm almost always a day one PO on a piece I know I want. I almost always flex my orders. I've just been very fortunate. Most of the DC PFs have shipped in batches and I've been 1st batch on Bats, Supes, Catwoman, and WW. I'm on a good streak with SSC.

Sorry to hear that you've been having a lot of QC issues with your pieces. Hopefully, your luck changes for the better with your future orders.

Simply Toys received their first batch of Magnetos, they said my Magneto will be in the second batch:yess: They are expecting one batch per week, so it could be a few weeks before all their PO's are shipped. So I hope I get my final shipping quote soon.

Simply Toys received their first batch of Magnetos, they said my Magneto will be in the second batch:yess: They are expecting one batch per week, so it could be a few weeks before all their PO's are shipped. So I hope I get my final shipping quote soon.

Nice! I imagine I'll be in the first or second batch. Here's hoping for an email soon!!!

Nice! I imagine I'll be in the first or second batch. Here's hoping for an email soon!!!

I am curious how do you come to that conclusion? What's CEETEE's order time stamp (since he's in 2nd batch) vs yours? :)

I am curious how do you come to that conclusion? What's CEETEE's order time stamp (since he's in 2nd batch) vs yours? :)
Surly is correct Keewan:) We both got one of the extra coins they gave and I was second to last on the list of people who were given a coin:) I think we both are in the second batch otherwise Surly would have gotten a shipping quote already. CS said that shipping quotes were gonna be sent out soon. I am hoping that the second batch arrives next week:pray:

Surly is correct Keewan:) We both got one of the extra coins they gave and I was second to last on the list of people who were given a coin:) I think we both are in the second batch otherwise Surly would have gotten a shipping quote already. CS said that shipping quotes were gonna be sent out soon. I am hoping that the second batch arrives next week:pray:

I'm getting a coin through ST as well but don't remember where on list I was. Hopefully I'll be in same batch as you guys!

What he said :)

I also spoke to Rory a little over a week ago and he said my Magneto would be there soon. Can't wait!

I have spoken with Rory and he says that my Magneto is on first batch! I have paid the shipping cost. :rock

I have spoken with Rory and he says that my Magneto is on first batch! I have paid the shipping cost. :rock
Nice one Acme:clap How much shipping did you pay, I am in Germany myself so the shpping cost will be the same as yours? Did they already send the statue, when will it arrive?

Congrats!!!

Back