XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure Mark and Kenny will get a good number of the first run, but I hope that mine from Simply Toys is in the first batch.

I'm really eager to get mine just so I can know the order is fully legit. With all these supply issues I just hope my guy didn't over book kind of thing

Apparently the 1st batch is under 50 so don't panic if you don't get your one but the 2nd batch won't be far behind

It's going to take a while too. People still haven't got black widow or iron man and I believe those were done and ready several weeks before Magneto.

Remember, Ben and Ang go through every damn statue at their shop after they leave the factory in China.

It's going to take a while too. People still haven't got black widow or iron man and I believe those were done and ready several weeks before Magneto.

Remember, Ben and Ang go through every damn statue at their shop after they leave the factory in China.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Mags was moved up because of issues with those other 2 pieces. I believe that Mags is the next statue that is scheduled to ship out.

Oh really? I missed that update. I knew black widow had the face issue but I thought that was already fixed and mark 42 was good to go.

Forgot to mention it but I noticed a few weeks ago that Simply Toys updated my Magneto order with a shipping price of $230 SGD to me in Los Angeles. I don't know if that will change when they get it in stock, but I hope not as it's better than I thought it would be. Now ST shipping will be cheaper than other's like Mark, but based off that I see Mark's price for shipping to be around $260-300 SGD, so that's about $180 USD from ST and maybe up to $250 USD from Mark. Little better than the $300usd many were expecting.

Yeah I noticed that someone who went to XM's shop said that Mag's box is bigger than Cap, but smaller than Hulk. I think that up to now, retailers gave for granted that all "small" characters (Cap, Wolverine, Ant Man, Hawkeye) would have Cap-sized boxes, and big characters (Mag, Hulk, Phoenix, Thanos) would have Hulk-sized boxes. Magneto appears to be in the middle, so is the pricing.

Good for those who ordered him, congrats, sounds like a good new :)
Hope to enjoy the pics in the next few weeks

I'm really waiting to see all the photos. I think this Magneto is going to be the criteria for other magneto statues, and one of XM's best.

Back