XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your photoshop Bmutha looks all sorts of weird to me. I can get why you want it that way, but I would be pretty upset if they made that change. Looks like his head is being crushed under the helmet.

I really do think the way they have it is perfect. It's a bummer you don't feel the same.

Alright shoot me...I'm terrible at Photoshop, :lol

Maybe this one shows what I mean more clearly...there is too much of a gap between the forehead and the helmet on the left...helmet moved down for the more fitted look I want on the right.

Magneto1.jpg

Alright shoot me...I'm terrible at Photoshop, :lol

Maybe this one shows what I mean more clearly...there is too much of a gap between the forehead and the helmet on the left...helmet moved down for the more fitted look I want on the right.

Magneto1.jpg

heh, no worries, photoshop is hard!

That attempt definitely looks better. The fit looks fine on both for me, yes your is a tighter fit and I can see why that is more appealing. The downside is that it hides just a little more of the face. But again, that is the main photo where the perspective is what is really making it look like it is resting on the hair.

I also still stand by my claim that Magneto would want a little cushion underneath the helmet. :)

Hey, I grew up in Jim Lee X-Men, so this is the Magneto I know:

scale.php

So, I guess I do want it to hide the face a bit more...especially around the eyes.

If it comes down to it, I may explore getting one made...I LOVE everything else about this statue. I don't hate the helmet as-is, but it's not exactly how I would like it.

Jim Lee is my Magneto too, actually.

I suppose I will concede the current helmet COULD be made better, but without seeing it in person, I will go by those who have seen it in person and say it's just a perspective issue in certain shots. Also, it's such a small thing that I worry more harm than good would come from messing with it.

I know I am about to get shot for this...it's taboo to say anything bad about the piece, but hey, I have an invested interest...

I still think the helmet sits too high on the head.

I have very crude Photoshop skills, but in the pic on the right I move the top half of the helmet down to where I'd like to see it.

Magneto.jpg

It seems I am the only one who sees this...but, I'd like it to be fixed.

Its not....move on B. Just....let it go bro. Hey...you could always commission one to make for yourself if you are not happy with it. I actually would like to see it quite honestly.

I like the hamlet looking a little big. As a former football player and combat soldier helmets are big and ride high and don't fit perfect. I also feel it puts more emphasis on the helmet which is a good thing. The helmet itself demands attention and thats how it should b

I know I am about to get shot for this...it's taboo to say anything bad about the piece, but hey, I have an invested interest...

I still think the helmet sits too high on the head.

I have very crude Photoshop skills, but in the pic on the right I move the top half of the helmet down to where I'd like to see it.

It seems I am the only one who sees this...but, I'd like it to be fixed.

Makes a huge difference to me.

You guys will get your Mags in hand, and after the new statue aura wears off, you will look at it one day and say to yourself, "Damn, that helmet isn't sitting right on his head...I wish they fixed it!"

In a perfect world, yes, that would be ideal.

Hey, I grew up in Jim Lee X-Men, so this is the Magneto I know:

So, I guess I do want it to hide the face a bit more...especially around the eyes.

If it comes down to it, I may explore getting one made...I LOVE everything else about this statue. I don't hate the helmet as-is, but it's not exactly how I would like it.

Let it be. You can't always get what you want. Two great songs by the way.

Hey...you could always commission one to make for yourself if you are not happy with it. I actually would like to see it quite honestly.

I'm not sure what the costs would be for something like that, but it is something I would explore.

There's a huge difference. There are several nice Caps out there and more coming....but this is THE Magneto to own.

That's why Magneto and Thanos are going to be hugely popular. These are pretty much your only (non custom) options for those characters.

I'm not sure what the costs would be for something like that, but it is something I would explore.

That's why Magneto and Thanos are going to be hugely popular. These are pretty much your only (non custom) options for those characters.

Magneto is currently traveling to Mr. Sosa for him to do something NEW for it... or that is my understanding... So maybe the Jim Lee helmeted head everyone wants.

Magneto is currently traveling to Mr. Sosa for him to do something NEW for it... or that is my understanding... So maybe the Jim Lee helmeted head everyone wants.

I hope so.

The helmet is ok...not great, but ok as-is...it's not like I'm going to send back this magnificent piece. The helmet itself looks great, it's just the fit I am talking about.

I understand people saying the fit of the helmet is ok for them. But, personally, I have never seen Magneto depicted in print or live action with large gaps between his head and the helmet. I hope they can fix that, but I'll live with it if they don't.

Kayorzz said it wasn't a third head he was working on. Unless, you meant they are replacing the helmet head completely. I don't see that happening, though.

Kayorzz said it wasn't a third head he was working on. Unless, you meant they are replacing the helmet head completely. I don't see that happening, though.

I hope not. I really like the helmeted head. I hope it doesn't get scrapped. I'm very happy with everything the way it is now on the piece.

I hope so.

The helmet is ok...not great, but ok as-is...it's not like I'm going to send back this magnificent piece. The helmet itself looks great, it's just the fit I am talking about.

I understand people saying the fit of the helmet is ok for them. But, personally, I have never seen Magneto depicted in print or live action with large gaps between his head and the helmet. I hope they can fix that, but I'll live with it if they don't.

I hear you about the helmet not being comic accurate in reference to Jim Lee but neither is his suit. Thanos and Wolverine are not comic accurate re their suits either. I for one don't mind the XM take on them and will own all regardless. :)

Back