XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint on everything except the faces is so goddamn amazing. I have to give it to XM. They did a pretty phenomenal job on this guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

@Yanksta. It's looking really nice. Besides Magneto himself, I'm weirdly impressed by the details on the Sentinel hand & paint job. I'd really like a smiliar Sentinel throne to be made in 1/6 form, so I could put my dollies on it.

@Yanksta. It's looking really nice. Besides Magneto himself, I'm weirdly impressed by the details on the Sentinel hand & paint job. I'd really like a smiliar Sentinel throne to be made in 1/6 form, so I could put my dollies on it.

Nothing weird about it! It's the vast amount of details that makes this statue captivating. :clap

Man, waiting for this to start shipping is going to be brutal. I'm so glad the NFL season is starting up. I'll need the distraction.

[QuUOTE=wanderlai;7048351]I've not heard of that seller either.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm i guess i will keep asking around. To be honest these statues cost waaaaay too much for me to risk my money. Could one of you have your contact you trust send me a message for a preorder? The last thing I want is to get suckered like the newbie I am.

Hmmm i guess i will keep asking around. To be honest these statues cost waaaaay too much for me to risk my money. Could one of you have your contact you trust send me a message for a preorder? The last thing I want is to get suckered like the newbie I am.

You can PM Kayorzz (Mark) or TCSC (Kenny).

I got mine locked up through Kenny, and other people like Tavegg have dealt with him, so it seems legit. I know for a fact my order is locked in, and he responds quickly to emails...so I'm not too worried.

I got mine locked up through Kenny, and other people like Tavegg have dealt with him, so it seems legit. I know for a fact my order is locked in, and he responds quickly to emails...so I'm not too worried.
:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

Thanks I just reached out to TCSC.

Back