XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. Generally I buy from BBTS so will likely start there. I think this will look great opposite the first SS Doom PF.

Magsterpiece! I can't stop looking at it! :mexwave

Pics courtesy Sisko.
10373059_797708866927086_589692201989207195_o.jpg

My display option. :blissy

10498025_797708876927085_7238828139407224142_o.jpg

If it's possible to be in love with a statue then I'm in love with this one :lol

It's ****ing EPIC :rock

Yea I really don't get bored looking at the same pics.. I can only imagine having this in hand. As long as they stay consistent with the paint app, I'd be happy. At this point, I'm not too worried about the heads. For anyone who doesn't like the colors on it, I'd imagine it wouldn't cost much to have it repainted being as small as they are. I've never had anything custom painted before so my assumptions could be wrong :dunno

They never were cross-eyed to begin with. Poor quality pics and distorted angles will do that unfortunately.

I know others have stated he's cross eyed but, I originally saw his right eye as a lazy eye. But looking at these new pics, it just looks like the colored part (don't know the technical term) is bigger in size than the other eye. Its noticeable to me but not a big enough deal to cancel my order.

I know others have stated he's cross eyed but, I originally saw his right eye as a lazy eye. But looking at these new pics, it just looks like the colored part (don't know the technical term) is bigger in size than the other eye. Its noticeable to me but not a big enough deal to cancel my order.

Iris is the term you are looking for I believe.

They never were cross-eyed to begin with. Poor quality pics and distorted angles will do that unfortunately.

Yea, I reposted the pic in question on page 137 ...and it seems to be the angle and/or lighting that gave Magneto the cross-eyed effect. The new pics clearly don't have this effect on Mags. I'm more than confident that this is a great statue ...worth picking up.

I'm planning on preordering this magneto. Is normal protocol to put a down pmt and pay the balance when the product becomes available?

I really don't see where the cross eye is coming from. Hes in a focused state of mind stare mode to me

So 800 total pieces with no ex?

For XM so far there have been no EX feature like extra switch out parts etc. So far the only thing one might consider as an EX from xm is that for those that order early enough, they will get an extra coin coin of the character. From what i have seen all statues come with all switch outs and art print, BUT not all get a coin. Hope that helps :)

So 800 total pieces with no ex?

The only special limited edition things that come with XM pieces are the coins, but they are rather random? Now please quit asking the same questions over and over. You have had these questions answered for you 6-10 times. If you continue to do so you will only prove what some people have said about you. That you are Trolling.

The cool thing about XM is their statue comes with ALL the parts, SS seems to like to hold back some parts for only people who pre-order... I was never a fan of this, reminds me to much of the gaming companies that hold back certain parts of the story in the game to sell it later on as DLC's... In SS case they do it so people will pre-order a year or more in advance and allow them to collect a 10% NRD . I'm sure SS has made a small fortune on NRD's, due to cancelations....

Back