XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the UK stocking this at all? Collectibles direct have some XM stuff.If not anyone ordering via other methods?

He never looked cross eyed to me. :dunno

Maybe it was the quality/angle of the other photos? OR maybe XM fixed them. I am loving the products this company is putting out and how they directly interact and listen to their customers. The product may be more expensive, but it is worth it to me.

You could be right about the lighting or angle that made him look cross-eyed. This was the pic in question.

If I didn't already have this POed, I would after seeing these latest photos. :clap

Perfection!

I'm just waiting on the official PO to go up. These XM pieces ain't cheap so I'm looking to see if I can save a few $$$ by being patient and waiting to see what my options are with different online retailers.

Getting happier with each new set of pics. Glad I have this locked down, now I can just sit back and wait for more pics.

There are members here who live in Singapore and are XM fanboys and will procure XM pieces for those interested. They are taking PO's now.

Fixed.

Check post 1234 page 124 for contact info sarakawa.

:pfft: I locked mine down before it was even painted. :wave

Thanks for the info...I'm for sure picking this one up cause the design and different displaying options are fantastic.

When does this go up? Any idea on pricing yet + shipping? Is BBTS the best place to buy in the US or are there other options?

When does this go up? Any idea on pricing yet + shipping? Is BBTS the best place to buy in the US or are there other options?

Until it's officially up for PO, we don't know. It's a guessing game. When it's up with online retailers, then we'll have exact numbers. XM, BBTS, specfiction, Secret Compass, and Simply Toys don't have this up for PO yet. That's what most of us are waiting on.

Back