XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic vision, you should write short story's :lol

It's all there in the piece. A wrecked sentinel hand used as a throne, cerebro secure in Mags hand, and the school's sign in ruins under the Sentinel's hand and Mags feet. The only thing I added was the government trying to obtain cerebro angle. That's not so obvious but given the involvement of Sentinels, it's not far fetched. This piece really is fabulous and paints a vivid scene in my book.

You are welcome Temek. :duff

I find that one of the best parts of these forums is that any info or tips that are requested are provided for straight away from the members.

You are welcome Temek. :duff

I find that one of the best parts of these forums is that any info or tips that are requested are provided for straight away from the members.

Thanks man :duff I agree, makes being a part of this forum worth it. Being helpful and answering questions will also persuade people to post and engage the community instead of being a spectator.

Holy crap... :thud:

You guys were hoping this would be priced the same as Capt.
It's ******* huge!

There was a poster over at SF that said this would be ~$800SPD which is about $640 USD. plus whatever shipping comes out to be. Based on the box size, I would think $200 would be max. All in all, I am guestimating this will be about $850 USD.

Last edited:
Gah! I'm totally in on this. I just wasn't blown away by the Doom PF so I need a good villain in my display and this will be it. The only thing that could change that at this point for me is if the Cap that I ordered comes in as a total train wreck, which I'm not expecting after seeing everyone else's Cap.

I feel so empty looking at this. I won't b satisfied until he is in my collection

There was a poster over at SF that said this would be ~$800SPD which is about $640 USD. plus whatever shipping comes out to be. Based on the box size, I would think $200 would be max. All in all, I am guestimating this will be about $850 USD.

I think the Simply Toys Hulk shipping quote was $280 to North America :(

Sooo hard to pay that much. But it looks Soooo good lol.

I guess seeing it painted will be the ultimate decision....

I'm sure this has probably been answered, but if I'm in the US and want to order this, what are my options? I don't know anyone in Singapore. I messaged XM on Facebook since someone on the Statue Collectors group suggested I do so. Suggestions?

I'm sure this has probably been answered, but if I'm in the US and want to order this, what are my options? I don't know anyone in Singapore. I messaged XM on Facebook since someone on the Statue Collectors group suggested I do so. Suggestions?

If you read through Xm threads you will see all avil options.

off the top of my head...

Simply toys

Spec Fiction

and a couple members around here are dealing thru XM

If you read through Xm threads you will see all avil options.

off the top of my head...

Simply toys

Spec Fiction

and a couple members around here are dealing thru XM

OK cool, that's what I was looking for. Are those sites pretty reputable? I took a quick peek at each, they both look alright. I'd just be nervous about putting money down and having it fall through in the end. I've got a wholesale account with Sideshow and Diamond so I never really worry about my orders falling through with them, it's rare I order through another company.

OK cool, that's what I was looking for. Are those sites pretty reputable? I took a quick peek at each, they both look alright. I'd just be nervous about putting money down and having it fall through in the end. I've got a wholesale account with Sideshow and Diamond so I never really worry about my orders falling through with them, it's rare I order through another company.

Well no one can tell you whether your orders would fall through with them, but no one have reported that have happened to them yet.

Secretcompass is another U.S. retailer and member kayOrzz is an XM distributor who lives in Singapore.

I got my XM Captain America through Speculative Fiction and had no issues getting it... I have XM Black Widow on pre-order with secret compass...

Back