XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filip, your post is really great to read and exactly why this community rocks - fellow boardies helping each other out in this desperate times of need! I sincerely hope each and every Freak who wants this statue has an opportunity to get one.

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I'd be royally screwed right now if this member hadn't been so gracious and generous. I'm actually leaving town and taking my family to my in-laws lake house in Michigan this weekend. We are leaving in a few hours.They have no internet access there, so even if it goes up at other places for PO, I wouldn't have a shot at it. I'm not f'n around anymore. I already PM'd him and told him I'd take him up on his offer. All I can say is...what a great guy! We are fortunate to have peeps like him on our forum.

****ed me man! I ****ing missed out! I was depending on BBTS, checking constantly, & in that 1 1/2 hour window where I could'nt, I got totally screwed. Congrats to all who snagged one, this one is already legend.

What about those people who ordered through distributors like Mark and whomever and got through BBTS or ST? Prolly can't cancel those orders.

Probably should stay on their good side in case you need to order thru them again in the future ;)

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I'd be royally screwed right now if this member hadn't been so gracious and generous. I'm actually leaving town and taking my family to my in-laws lake house in Michigan this weekend. We are leaving in a few hours.They have no internet access there, so even if it goes up at other places for PO, I wouldn't have a shot at it. I'm not f'n around anymore. I already PM'd him and told him I'd take him up on his offer. All I can say is...what a great guy! We are fortunate to have peeps like him on our forum.

He's Ink, right?

Well nuts, missed the BBTS PO and woke up to an email from SimplyToys that I won't be getting a coin from them.

Well nuts, missed the BBTS PO and woke up to an email from SimplyToys that I won't be getting a coin from them.

Sorry dude. But, he's already been up twice on BBTS as I understand so maybe 3rd time is a charm? Worst case scenario maybe a fellow boardie can cast the coin for you and paint it chrome to display lol.

I read about batches. Is XM distributing batches or are they divided out all 800 now?

Mark told me yesterday he was taking orders for the third batch, so there will be batches. I know Hulk and Captain both had two batches. Whether that means the orders that have sold out are just for one batch or all 800, I don't know.

Sorry dude. But, he's already been up twice on BBTS as I understand so maybe 3rd time is a charm? Worst case scenario maybe a fellow boardie can cast the coin for you and paint it chrome to display lol.

Heh, that would be cheating!

But I'll continue to keep an eye out on bbts. Surprised at the cost! At the very least, getting it from Simply Toys will turn out to be no more expensive than BBTS. Even if shipping is $350 SGD, which is what I'm accounting for, it will only be 15-20 more than BBTS. So that makes me feel better too, I would be more pissed if I missed out on a price that is $100-$200 cheaper than I am missing out on the coin.

Either they go 250, like the others, unless they do it for 50% of those based on ES, which could be 400. Hard to say as it's pretty much depending on XM. My guess is 50%, because if Hawkeye has a lower ES (maybe 300), 250 being a base is a little too much.

Coin allottment is 50%.

Hi All,

I am looking to book the XM Magneto for myself, but ran out of luck and its gone on waitlist almost everywhere. If someone is looking to cancel their order with Simply Toys, I am interested in picking the order from them and get it transferred to me. Since I live in India, shipping works out better that way for me.

Please let me know if any one looking to cancel their Pre Order. Would be glad to pick it up.

Looks like I was 100% wrong. Oh the good old days of sideshow sell outs. I will have to look on the bright side, 1k saved. 3 more SS pieces to purchase.

Back