XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the paint job is out of this world. I can't pnpoint it but there is something a little off about the sculpt to me. Maybe the eyes or eyebrows. Still great though. One day hopefully I can pick one up and I don't really love the unmasked XM head.

I kind of want a custom helmeted head for it though that isn't so angry.

Bit the bullet. Paid a little more than I wanted [emoji16], but I can't see this thing dropping lower than $2500, soooo. Have to sell my XM Mark 7 PO, but I made the hard choice to go with the Hot Toys 43 1/4 for the IronMan of my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit the bullet. Paid a little more than I wanted [emoji16], but I can't see this thing dropping lower than $2500, soooo. Have to sell my XM Mark 7 PO, but I made the hard choice to go with the Hot Toys 43 1/4 for the IronMan of my collection.

I been really thinking about the same. I am very curious to see if 1/4 figure could blend in with a statue collection

2500 is a great deal! I got mine for about 2700.

Lol. I wish it was 2500. I paid 3. I just meant that I don't see it falling in value below 2500, so worst case I'm only out $500.

Back