XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's nerve wracking, but hang in there... you will be rewarded. To put things in perspective, at this time last year, this statue was not even a tease yet. No concept, not T-pose, nothing.

Just read on Facebook that XM only has one batch of 50 left. Interesting, since they're are quite a few of us still waiting on ours.

Mine was purchased after market from an individual in Thailand. I choose the slowest method of shipping which he said would be 2-4 weeks.

Just read on Facebook that XM only has one batch of 50 left. Interesting, since they're are quite a few of us still waiting on ours.

Between POs from online retailers and individuals like Mark, could it be possible that there were more people who paid for the statue then there are available statues? It makes me kind of nervous seeing that there are only 50 left and still no word from anyone apparently :panic:

I feel sorry for the guys who will be getting the dioramas...

Between POs from online retailers and individuals like Mark, could it be possible that there were more people who paid for the statue then there are available statues? It makes me kind of nervous seeing that there are only 50 left and still no word from anyone apparently [emoji14]anic:

I feel sorry for the guys who will be getting the dioramas...
At this point I have no idea. I do know that yeek preordered his through Mark 10 days before me. He received his in mid February.

Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 8.54.47 PM.jpg Its been like this for five days now, kinda annoyed. Anyone else deal with international shipping, does it take a minute to get through customs?

From my experience Express International service gets items from Hk, Singapore, etc to my door in 5-6 days flat but if I use normal service it takes anywhere from 2weeks or more with most of the wait time being in Customs locations.

Well Im hitting the three week mark ugh :impatient: My guy shipping did say 3-4 weeks though so guess i shouldn't be surprised.

He hasn't been on here in a month and half, which seems to be about the last time he shipped one out. There seems to be quite a few of us still waiting on Mark.

He hasn't been on here in a month and half, which seems to be about the last time he shipped one out. There seems to be quite a few of us still waiting on Mark.

Ok just checking. Just looked up old emails and I PO Magneto and Phoenix at the same time on 7/25/14

Back