XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case...

aijm5IV.gif

Weight should be worth an XM Mags and a MK VII easily. :lol

Seriously, congrats you guys! Mags turned out fantastic. I thought the corners of the cape were more folded over at the edges of the base though?

stgcc-2014-39.jpg

There were some tweaks since SGCC. His foot no longer rests on the cape either.

So did you guys hear? In the other forum, one of the guys from XM said:

'Hey guys, I just came back from the studios and the paint job from the factory is phenomenal. I really love the factory guys and also a huge heart felt thanks to the XM boys for traveling tirelessly to the factory again and again to supervise the quality. There's actually another paint scheme which is better than the photo above this post. There are slight freckles on the skin tone - it's that good. Also, the final production pieces will be more detailed than our prototype. Check out this little image where the wires are real copper metal'

magcu.jpg

The attention to detail XM is giving to their statues is ridiculously awesome :yess:

So did you guys hear? In the other forum, one of the guys from XM said:

'Hey guys, I just came back from the studios and the paint job from the factory is phenomenal. I really love the factory guys and also a huge heart felt thanks to the XM boys for traveling tirelessly to the factory again and again to supervise the quality. There's actually another paint scheme which is better than the photo above this post. There are slight freckles on the skin tone - it's that good. Also, the final production pieces will be more detailed than our prototype. Check out this little image where the wires are real copper metal'

View attachment 147854

The attention to detail XM is giving to their statues is ridiculously awesome :yess:

So it is now a premium format?

Copper has healing powers, just ask Brett Favre. He's selling copper compression sleeves that magically remove all pain! So, it must be true!

Back