[XM STUDIOS] Luke Skywalker 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks a bit dead in the eyes, will have to see better pictures. I don't think we've had a "blow your socks off" Luke from any company lately though.

It looks a bit dead in the eyes, will have to see better pictures. I don't think we've had a "blow your socks off" Luke from any company lately though.

They have changed the eyes since the close-up picture posted above.

New pic of Luke from the STGCC website. I know a lot of people aren't liking this that much, but I really like it. I saw it unpainted last year and really liked it back then. I'll give everyone my full thoughts after the show this year, as well a video of course.

New pic of Luke from the STGCC website. I know a lot of people aren't liking this that much, but I really like it. I saw it unpainted last year and really liked it back then. I'll give everyone my full thoughts after the show this year, as well a video of course.

I think it's a pretty awesome statue. The stopper for me is that I prefer the mixed media look of Premium Format figures and the sculpted snow suit just doesn't work for me. Visually, I like the pose, the base and sculpt seems pretty solid...

I do really like it though I think MM would have looked better. What's stopping me though is probably the price it'll cost to get in the US. I like it, I just don't know if I lik eit enough to pony up for it. I certainly won't be getting SS' version though.

I think lots of Pfs with fabric work great for Star Wars. I want a Hoth Luke and Pilot Empire Luke, By now Sideshow should have made both Him having his blaster is not correct, but I am not one who cares but they should give him his holster then. Awesome work I think this is one that should be fabric.

Wow! Thanks for the pic. This to me is by far the best Luke statue ever done. A little concerned that the suit looks a bit too shiny, although that could be the lighting used for the photo.

I think if they made the suit look a bit more weathered it would be perfect, right now it kind of looks like the suit is brand new. A bit to shiny...

Excellent likeness, but unfortunately my least favorite outfit he wears of all the films.

Wow! Thanks for the pic. This to me is by far the best Luke statue ever done. A little concerned that the suit looks a bit too shiny, although that could be the lighting used for the photo.

Mixed media would probably have bumped this one to 'must have' status.

It's a cool concept, but there are so many more iconic suits for Luke. The orange jump suit isn't really one of them IMO...

Back