[XM STUDIOS] Luke Skywalker 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love seeing the concept pics for these statues but I don't think I'll get any of the Star Wars pieces. The only one I would have jumped on is Darth Vader but I'm not buying 3 statues to get him.

Yeah thinking th same with money and space of 3 when I only want vader on display. No thanks

Well this is a tease...

nothing to see here...

giphy.gif

I hope it's a quality piece. The Xwing pilot Luke looks awesome... except for the likeness. :lol
I think they nailed the head sculpt.. personally i dont like when they use movie portraits like they doing for the vader.. i like it being a generic version of the character and love everything about this one.

To those who saw them in person, which sculpted SW characters will be the centerpiece of the line? Heard Grievous and Maul were done really well?

really curios about this one.. for me.. its either this Luke or Sideshows new one... I just have my doubts in the portrait here by XM.. will see.. any idea when they will reveal it?

I like the theme. Climbing out of the cockpit.

I'll bet XM is cursing the fact that the helmet has an opening at the front because now they have to get Luke's likeness in there. :lol

I like the theme. Climbing out of the cockpit.

I'll bet XM is cursing the fact that the helmet has an opening at the front because now they have to get Luke's likeness in there. :lol

I've seen the sculpt and the likeness was spot on. The question is whether the paint can live up to the sculpt. I know they have it in them, so I can't wait until they show the full pics!

I've seen the sculpt and the likeness was spot on. The question is whether the paint can live up to the sculpt. I know they have it in them, so I can't wait until they show the full pics!
That's great news. Thanks R.
Wish they could get this approved for sale in our territories.

Back