XM Studios Lady Sif 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"We revisit XM Lady Sif and did some changes. Now she is beautiful and dangerous.... hope you guys can handle her..."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

Two head with different expression

16864831_18235924111935bg4.jpg

Resize the shield - Better flows of the Cape - More detail on her crown

16864284_182359244786m0zfu.jpg

Stronger looks on the boots armor

16649179_182359247452owbiq.jpg

Redesign the back of the skirt to more comic accuracy

16681714_1823592504526da3z.jpg

Artist interpretation of her paint app.... not final

16864057_182359252786jybli.jpg

She is enjoying the battle

16864310_18235925611989a5j.jpg

She is beautiful and dangerous

16730357_182359259119c9xbf.jpg

They really destroyed that aggressive head, though. Now she just looks evil in that one. No way that ever sees its way onto my statue. It's unfortunate. I loved the screaming head they originally had, was okay with the slightly less aggressive one, and now hate this last one.

Yeah, I'd prefer a screaming sculpt since she's charging into battle, but the determined sculpt still looks good. The "evil" one is a bit much but maybe it'll soften when it's actually sculpted and painted.

Welp, all these changes destroyed the simplistic and oldschool lookin' design.
I could forgive more modern fantasy lookin' armor and shield but not awful head sculpts and the addition of stupid heels.

This is very-very sad...

This was one of the most pleasant surprises at STGCC. The whole piece was absolutely stunning, and has one of the most beautiful portraits that I've ever seen.

R.I.P. XM Studios Lady Sif statue.

You was too good to be true.

01.24.2016 - 02.23.2017

. . .

lady-sif-statue-by-xm-studios-2.jpg

lady-sif-statue-by-xm-studios-6.jpg

lady-sif-statue-by-xm-studios-4.jpg

:monkey2

I'd like to see a screaming HS, but the one they showed is absolutely stunning. I don't have any Thor-related statues, but this is tempting.

This is a great sculpt, no doubt.

But this is one time I wish XM toned down on the dynamic aspect of the statue. Now I actually want a statue of Lady Sif that shows how fierce and how sexy she is. Besides, her action pose right now might not fit with the XM Beta Ray Bill and XM Thor poses.

This is a great sculpt, no doubt.

But this is one time I wish XM toned down on the dynamic aspect of the statue. Now I actually want a statue of Lady Sif that shows how fierce and how sexy she is. Besides, her action pose right now might not fit with the XM Beta Ray Bill and XM Thor poses.

She was next to BRB at the show and they looked really nice together. They had Bill with the screaming head and outstretched hand and he was looking fantastic too. First time I've seen him painted in person. It's Thor that's the odd one out really. But I'm pretty certain they've mentioned that they'll be doing a modern Thor at some stage in the future. So that might fit in better with the others in the line.

Great news on the Modern Thor.

However, I wish they'd do another classic Thor. The sculpt on Beta Ray Bill came out so nice that I'd want them to do a similar sculpt on a classic Thor.

I love the new look, she looks almost as good as the person on my avatar picture !

Back