XM Studios Lady Sif 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. I'll wait for another Lady Sif statue to come along.

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

This one isn't for me, but looks like a home run.

For real, this is one of the most beautiful female statues I've ever seen in person. I did a double take when I saw her for the first time and I kept coming back to look at her during the weekend. Here's my vid for the sword and shield pose if anyone wants a reminder.

The detail on the shield alone make it look crazy good. Everything about the piece flows well. I can't blame you for wanting this one.

You have it on PO?

The detail on the shield alone make it look crazy good. Everything about the piece flows well. I can't blame you for wanting this one.

You have it on PO?

Unfortunately no. I'm trying to be more choosy these days with the amount of Alien/Predator pieces coming out, since that's my favourite line. I feel like this is going to be another really underrated piece.

Unfortunately no. I'm trying to be more choosy these days with the amount of Alien/Predator pieces coming out, since that's my favourite line. I feel like this is going to be another really underrated piece.
Same here. There's just too much coming. You can't have it all, unfortunately. I've really had to watch what I get nowadays.

Back