XM Studios - Joker 1/6 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on possible prices on these 1/6 scale pieces. Again, I fear they will be in the $450-$500 range which is too high for my blood.

Yea, man ...pricing and shipping cost is going to be a factor. I'd love to get some of these, but the shipping cost is worrying me.

Are these same theme? So you can display them like diorama?

Does anyone know why they have not shown Batman and Superman yet?

They probably wanted to show that they were making other characters besides the Trinity, Most companies always show the Trinity first and people get worried they're not going to make any others...

Will this XM line be available through Sideshow? I know they don't carry any other XM lines because of licencing restriction but XM does have a worldwide license for this line as I understand it.

Will this XM line be available through Sideshow? I know they don't carry any other XM lines because of licencing restriction but XM does have a worldwide license for this line as I understand it.

No. A distribution agreement with Sideshow has not been announced. And we don't know if an agreement with Sideshow is in the works or not.

With XM's other global license ...they have distribution through Big Bad Toy Store, Spec Fiction and other retailers.

I really like it except the fact that he's cross eyed. Fix that and it would be pretty neat

Looks sweet! Makes me excited about their Batman and Superman which are yet to be revealed.

Pictures from Keith Glenn and Bryan Tan at Denver Comic Con

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

35394197_216338583394tfy7g.png

35328845_102147832710atbqo.png

35295357_21633863072814bc6.png

35360737_216338598728qkyt2.png

35357232_216339995061g7amy.png

Not really diggin this

It's an ambitious piece. However, I'm not fond of the portrait and it looks too busy for my tastes. I love what tweeter did with their superpowers Joker. IMO, that piece sets the bar for a 1/6 scale Joker.

Back