XM Studios - JLA Wonder Woman 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it was mentioned ...I may have missed it ...but is her skirt removable?

Yea, it would've been cool. But maybe its better that it isn't ...since it looks like XM gave her a thong instead of the standard bikini bottom WW usually wears.

Yea, it would've been cool. But maybe its better that it isn't ...since it looks like XM gave her a thong instead of the standard bikini bottom WW usually wears.

Even more reason for the option! Lol I really like this piece but I have too many pieces on order (mostly sideshow X-Men premium formats). I love the switch out pieces so I might have to find a way to get her, and aquaman

Even more reason for the option! Lol I really like this piece but I have too many pieces on order (mostly sideshow X-Men premium formats). I love the switch out pieces so I might have to find a way to get her, and aquaman

Yup! :lol

She's not as pretty as the computer rendering and her tiara is too busy. I love the helmet and the cape and the cheeky ass shot. I'll own this for sure.

I think that, too. Cape and skirt are not removable. But it would be realy nice if XM would consider these options.

Maybe someone could contact Alex from Radd Titan. So he can ask XM at the STGCC.

Based on XM price list that just came out for the convention, all the DC 1:6 statues will be $599 SGD, if Speculative Fiction offers the same deal he gave for the Joker then Wonder Woman will be $399 USD...

Looking at the one picture there seems to be a peg on the cape that goes into her shoulder...

It would be easy to make the cape removable and I reckon it probably will be. The skirt would be harder to do as I don't think they designed it with that in mind. I have hope for the cape though

Based on XM price list that just came out for the convention, all the DC 1:6 statues will be $599 SGD, if Speculative Fiction offers the same deal he gave for the Joker then Wonder Woman will be $399 USD...

At $399, this is an instant buy for me. Since I collect WW this piece would be an excellent compliment to my other 1/6 statues I have of her (plus the Tweeterhead one I pre-ordered). I really love the helmeted version on this more for some reason. I guess because it is unique and different from other versions I own.

Hope that's true ...cause price is going to be key.

She's up on Spec Fiction. I'm a little confused by the made to order XM is doing now. Does that mean she'll only be available for PO for a set amount of time? I also see her shipping date is quarter 4 of this year, but for some reason Aquaman's is quarter 4 of next year.

She's up on Spec Fiction. I'm a little confused by the made to order XM is doing now. Does that mean she'll only be available for PO for a set amount of time? I also see her shipping date is quarter 4 of this year, but for some reason Aquaman's is quarter 4 of next year.

I guessed that xm just haven't updated her details on their site yet

Can someone explain the Best Offer on Spec Fiction? Why would anyone pay the asking price if there is a Best offer on new pieces?

Can someone explain the Best Offer on Spec Fiction? Why would anyone pay the asking price if there is a Best offer on new pieces?

I think for new statues the "Best Offer" is in case you find a cheaper price for the statue on another site. He will match or beat the price.

Hope that's true ...cause price is going to be key.

And it's true, Speculative Fiction just put up Wonder Woman and Aquaman for $399 ea. if you pay in full.

She's up on Spec Fiction. I'm a little confused by the made to order XM is doing now. Does that mean she'll only be available for PO for a set amount of time?.

For Collectors she's up for pre-order directly from XM for two weeks, for stores they have 4 weeks to pre-order from XM, after that they combine both pre-orders and that's the Edition Size of the statue. Keep in mind stores can pre-order extra ones for their store to sell long after the official pre-order ends.

Back