XM Studios - JLA Wonder Woman 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"For the XM Wonder Woman 1/6 statue we have some switch out parts for you. The head sculpt with helmet and switch out arms with laso. Enjoy guys!"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

35461864_206297878725ejldq.jpg

They need to fix it so her hand is on the noose, like she's getting ready to throw it because right now it looks like she's getting ready to hang someone...

SpecFiction had XM Joker for $399 so I imagine the same price maybe a little cheaper since it's base is not as elaborate as the Joker one...

That's pretty high when Tweeterhead is still under $300 for their stuff. I hope it isn't much higher than $300.

That's pretty high when Tweeterhead is still under $300 for their stuff. I hope it isn't much higher than $300.

XM Bases are a bit larger then Tweeterheads and comes with more switch outs plus XM Version of WW is a bit more realistic looking and more detailed then Tweeterheads which is very comic book looking. so its kind of comparing apples to oranges... I like both XM's and Tweeterhead's so I'll be getting both...

Pretty high..hmmmm

Looking at Joker and especially looking at Wonder Woman, for me there is a zero percent chance about to have to think about which one I should buy.

But for me these are two totally difderent styles.
I'dont speak about the difference in details.

Oh btw, I'm not into 1/6 so Tweeterhead was never an option, but I'm into XM pieces so I will give these 1/6 Justice League statues a chance.

Pictures from Tweeterhead and XM Studios

ac688d8ad3a407fb32c53714e809360d.jpg

3c38da48dd7b11d1530e5e1f5e939563.jpg

Based on seeing Tweeterhead's Green Lantern, I preordered their Batman, Superman and Joker is on his way to my house.
That being said, I am looking forward to preordering this XM Wonder Woman and putting it with those Tweeterhead statues.
She looks amazing and yes I also have the new SSC Wonder Woman PF on preorder.

I really like the pose and the sculpt but this would be quite expensive for me in the UK... I am also going to get either the PF or prime 1's new 52 version so may have to pass on this one.....

Back