XM Studios - JLA Superman 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word of warning. If you order From specfictionshop do not pay for 3 day shipping. They will charge you the full amount for 3 day but ship it ground anyway. What a ****ing ripoff. I purchased my order 2 days ago with 3 day received my shipping confirmation that same day i placed the order and tracking said it was shipped ground and wont arrive until next wednesday. I cant believe a company would do that just to make a few extra bucks the dirty way. I dont care how nice the owner is, i already paid way too much for 3 day shipping then he has the nerve to ship it ground/standard- that?s scandalous. Back to ordering from bbts, ssc and directly through prime 1, these companies dont pull this crap. Buyer beware

It was a simple mistake buddy. I'm not trying to make any extra money by shipping via ground. You could have just reached out to me and i would have rectified it. I refunded all the shipping you paid just now for the mix up.

It was a simple mistake buddy. I'm not trying to make any extra money by shipping via ground. You could have just reached out to me and i would have rectified it. I refunded all the shipping you paid just now for the mix up.

Ya i was having a bad day, coronavirus mood swings and cabin fever starting to get to me a bit. I apologize for that post i shouldn't have assumed your intentions were negative. i was just venting on a forum like many do. i didn't want to email you that day because i would have overreacted sort of like i did here. I got some feedback from some people above, slept on it and decided to wait until after i received the item.

I am surprised you ventured here or even figured out who I was. I was really hoping i didnt have to email you, i figured you would have noticed the mistake on your own, which is what you did in a way :). First class service, i will delete that post, if you delete your post with that quote, it will be finger snapped out of existence.

Ya i was having a bad day, coronavirus mood swings and cabin fever starting to get to me a bit. I apologize for that post i shouldn't have assumed your intentions were negative. i was just venting on a forum like many do. i didn't want to email you that day because i would have overreacted sort of like i did here. I got some feedback from some people above, slept on it and decided to wait until after i received the item.

I am surprised you ventured here or even figured out who I was. I was really hoping i didnt have to email you, i figured you would have noticed the mistake on your own, which is what you did in a way :). First class service, i will delete my post

Thanks for the apology. I totally get the coronavirus mood swings haha. Luckily I have many friends on the boards so they let me know when a customer is not happy with my service. It helps me quite a bit. Glad we could work things out. My main goal is your happiness. Thanks again for allowing me to rectify the mistake. Hope you enjoy your new superman!

Thanks for the apology. I totally get the coronavirus mood swings haha. Luckily I have many friends on the boards so they let me know when a customer is not happy with my service. It helps me quite a bit. Glad we could work things out. My main goal is your happiness. Thanks again for allowing me to rectify the mistake. Hope you enjoy your new superman!

Well it was supposed to be delivered today but i got the following update message

“Held

Due to global health events beyond our control, your package is being held for delivery at a later date.

Please check back later for scheduled delivery.

The scheduled delivery date will be updated on ups.com as soon as additional information is available.”

Thats all the update says lol, i have no idea if or when they will ever deliver it or if it will be returned to sender:( ive been getting other orders just fine not sure what the heck is going ion. It was out on the truck for delivery this am per tracking then at 5:30pm bam this update happened. Is this something new ups is doing or has it happened to anyone else?? Spec fiction if your still around do you need to contact them so they dont reroute it back to you?

Yep, that’s happened to me before, even before the pandemic. The package got to me eventually.

Thanks for the feedback. The package ended being delivered that same day at freakin 9:30pm at night. I was actually in bed when i heard this loud pounding at the door, it actually scared the crap out of me i thought it could be a lunatic.

On another note, for those who are buying some of these dc xm pieces which ones are you guys planning to buy? I am getting flash and green lantern in addition to supes. I may pick up darkseid too, and if they fix supergirls face before the po drops ill may buy her as well.

I am sort of cherry picking the ones i like best since they are pretty pricey for the scale. Although the detail is worth the price of admission, if i dont love the design I wont bite, the rest of them arent really my taste. I heard they fixed wonder womans face, i would order her as well, if i was guaranteed to get the new head in the box but i dont know how anyone would verify that before purchasing.

Thanks for the feedback. The package ended being delivered that same day at freakin 9:30pm at night. I was actually in bed when i heard this loud pounding at the door, it actually scared the crap out of me i thought it could be a lunatic.

On another note, for those who are buying some of these dc xm pieces which ones are you guys planning to buy? I am getting flash and green lantern in addition to supes. I may pick up darkseid too, and if they fix supergirls face before the po drops ill may buy her as well.

I am sort of cherry picking the ones i like best since they are pretty pricey for the scale. Although the detail is worth the price of admission, if i dont love the design I wont bite, the rest of them arent really my taste. I heard they fixed wonder womans face, i would order her as well, if i was guaranteed to get the new head in the box but i dont know how anyone would verify that before purchasing.

Wow, can't say I've ever gotten a package that late! I feel sorry for the UPS guy.

I have Superman and Flash already. I have Wonder Woman paid for with SpecFiction, but I opted to let him not ship it until the replacement heads arrive. I also have Aquaman on order. My original goal when Sideshow started making PFs was to complete the Justice League...I obviously have given up on them, but I finally will in 1/6 form between XM and Tweeterhead (already have Martian Manhunter and Batman with Green Lantern on order).

Back