XM Studios: JLA - Aquaman 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this an international license? Even though I've been pulling out of the sub 1:4 market, I'm tempted to hop in for these (as well as a Marvel line), but not enough to pay the exorbitant shipping. Hopefully SS or BBTS will carry these.

Is this an international license? Even though I've been pulling out of the sub 1:4 market, I'm tempted to hop in for these (as well as a Marvel line), but not enough to pay the exorbitant shipping. Hopefully SS or BBTS will carry these.

Yeah it's a world license.... The best prices for XM DC 1:6 has been Speculative Fiction... With XM Joker he was around $100 cheaper then BBTS.com if you paid in full.

Thanks for the info. I just checked out the 1:6 XM Joker on Spec Fiction and BBTS. Yep, it's probably a net savings of $70 at SF by paying in advance. Unfortunately I'm not completely sold on Joker so will see what releases next. If these turn out great I'll probably end up scrambling to get Joker and pay 2X as much.

Thanks for the info. I just checked out the 1:6 XM Joker on Spec Fiction and BBTS. Yep, it's probably a net savings of $70 at SF by paying in advance. Unfortunately I'm not completely sold on Joker so will see what releases next. If these turn out great I'll probably end up scrambling to get Joker and pay 2X as much.

My best guess is Wonder Woman will be going up next for pre-order with Aquaman following shortly after...

If I can find a good 1/6 mera to go with him I might pick this up

If this line does good for XM, I have no doubt they'll add a Mera down the road...

So their joker is on their Europe site for €490? I know the detail is great but it's just too much for a 1/6 scale statue

Looks excellent. I'm just not sure if I want to dip back into 1/6 scale. I'm primarily 1/4 scale now.

I'm still collecting 1/6 scale ...as I never stopped. But I don't know if I should buy 1/6 pieces at these price points.

I'm still collecting 1/6 scale ...as I never stopped. But I don't know if I should buy 1/6 pieces at these price points.

The quality of the pieces is amazing, they seem overly expensive outside of the US though

This looks boss although the seahorse looks a little too fancy pants and needs to be toned down. It looks more like an aquarium My Little Pony on some custom crack.

Pictures from Ang Seng

"Done touching up Aquaman head color... see you guys @ NYCC 2018..", Ang Seng.

41751606_21406604428168cld.jpg

41673941_214066046615abdhe.jpg

41663699_214066049281ujdcp.jpg

XM Studios News

45524627_21771381191783i5t.jpg

"𝙓𝙈 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙋𝙊 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔!
𝗔𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻 - 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 ( 𝟭:𝟲 scale )

~~~~~~~~~

To Pre-Order : XM Aquaman 1/6 statue

Retail Price: SGD $599
Full Payment (Additional 10% off): SGD $$539.10
Prestige Price: SGD $539.10
Prestige Full Payment (Additional 5% off): SGD $509.15

~~~~~~~~~

Features: Crafted from cold-cast porcelain, Incredibly lush sea bed base in stunning details even at 1:6 scale
Switch out Portrait classic clean look or bearded mature look.

ES: MTO but capped to maximum of 1,200 worldwide.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

Absolutely stunning. I always thought Aquaman on Storm would make for a killer statue, but I never imagined that anyone would actually take a chance on it. Nice to see XM take the reigns, so to speak.

I think this might be my first XM purchase. :D

Up close Aquaman's shaven face portrait looks good but when you look at it far away it looks like he's frowning

Back