XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys sculpts have become simply amazing. still the XM is really good! no words on the SS hahahaha I have been saying that to me it looks more Mickey Rourke than RDJ

Just for the fun. :wink1:

10599572_838167529566847_7759944528909503788_n.jpg

XM gave us Tony Stark and SS gave us Antonio Stark :lecture

I don't think any company has ever nailed RDJ. They are all off in some way or another.

Ummm, I would say the HT is 99% there. The XM is pretty good too. Only thing better is the real RDJ himself mate. =)

CBxGJij.jpg

I think XM made the face way to big. Check the size of the eyes.
I mean the head is too big comparing to the helmet size, not about eyes squinting or not.
As you can see, in the movie there's still some space between Tony's head and the helmet, but in the XM one the head is so tight to the helmet that makes the face look huge, surprisingly in the SS version the head is well proportioned to the helmet, like it or not the pic tells the truth.

gWh9uVq.jpg

I think XM made the face way to big. Check the size of the eyes.
I mean the head is too big comparing to the helmet size, not about eyes squinting or not.

If i´m one moment away from sleeping, my eyes will don´t look like i have full power.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i realized my eyes are wrong, what can i do? :rotfl

Personally the xm42 is all about that pepper portrait. Very unique imo and well done. I would display tony in another suit, patriot and this pepper42

Got word this is indeed delayed and won't ship out in November. :gah:

Looks like the XM crew will be taking another trip to the factory for qc inspection since the paint app on this suit is complex, which is really great tbh.

I'm just going to whine awhile :lol

Got word this is indeed delayed and won't ship out in November. :gah:

Looks like the XM crew will be taking another trip to the factory for qc inspection since the paint app on this suit is complex, which is really great tbh.

I'm just going to whine awhile :lol

Hint Hint SS

Personally the xm42 is all about that pepper portrait. Very unique imo and well done. I would display tony in another suit, patriot and this pepper42

I knew I wasn't the only one to have this frame of thought. I'm right there with you. There will be other Tony unmasked heads but I can't imagine a Pepper of this quality coming ever again.

Back