Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're dying for an update here man.....did you make it through to the other side? Is it fully put together/setup? How many visits to the chiropractor will you need?

We're dying for an update here man.....did you make it through to the other side? Is it fully put together/setup? How many visits to the chiropractor will you need?

Hahahaha that’s so funny lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25987568e5dfc91a4c5d1b5817308af5.jpg

24cd7246bc851a6d319173ad8397c418.jpg

Apologies been busy with work and I’m having trouble now with the upper torso I’m going to continue working on this

Ha hey man no need for apologies, I was just messing around. Work is slightly more important....it is how we’re able to fund these things!

Are you having similar issues to what the people in the first unboxing video had? It took them some work to get the upper torso to properly lock into the lower.

I reckon so. But I think he might be putting it together by himself. I think he will get it together just will take time! Looking good so far though those colours really pop

Ha hey man no need for apologies, I was just messing around. Work is slightly more important....it is how we’re able to fund these things!

Are you having similar issues to what the people in the first unboxing video had? It took them some work to get the upper torso to properly lock into the lower.

Yes exactly the same problem and I’m noticing it now but the problem is you need 2 people because someone asked to lift up the torso slightly to get that arm in but I have to admit they should’ve had better pictures in the instruction manual...

Yes exactly the same problem and I’m noticing it now but the problem is you need 2 people because someone asked to lift up the torso slightly to get that arm in but I have to admit they should’ve had better pictures in the instruction manual...

Yep, I think I remember seeing a video where someone says the boys at XM stated that putting together the HULKbuster is a 2 person job. Take your time and get it right. No reason to rush. That can lead to all kinds of problems.

I better call the kids out of school the day I get this. Tape off the construction area, things like that.

I better call the kids out of school the day I get this. Tape off the construction area, things like that.

Yeah for sure. Seems like a frustrating job to put this together. I build computers and that’s frustrating enough

Yeah for sure. Seems like a frustrating job to put this together. I build computers and that’s frustrating enough

The worst part about building PCs is cable management. Such a pain.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The worst part about building PCs is cable management. Such a pain.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cable management can suck if the case you’re using sucks. Small spaces doesn’t help. Building some statues lately feels the same way lol.

Yeah I’ve never been a fan of cable management but in the newer cases it’s much, much better.

Massive 3rd party heat sinks have always been a pain to me too because it seemed like I always managed to cut myself lol. But thankfully liquid cooling kits are pretty easy these days so less blood is always a good thing.

Anyway, Hulkbuster. Massive. Health insurance necessary. Can’t wait to get it and see everybody in the house have their eyes pop out of their heads.

Yeah I’ve never been a fan of cable management but in the newer cases it’s much, much better.

Massive 3rd party heat sinks have always been a pain to me too because it seemed like I always managed to cut myself lol. But thankfully liquid cooling kits are pretty easy these days so less blood is always a good thing.

Anyway, Hulkbuster. Massive. Health insurance necessary. Can’t wait to get it and see everybody in the house have their eyes pop out of their heads.

Did you get a quote for shipping. And do you know how soon you might have this Beast in Hand. I’ve heard this could stretch out till January. Gosh it would suck to wait that long lol

I’ve been told it’ll be ~$800, no ETA on when I’ll have it though.

It is what it is, I’ll wait it out. I’m hoping to have this and the Joker/Wonder Woman PF’s by the end of the year.

Back