Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait..... Hulkbuster has light features but iron Man does not....... Why? Biggest and only issue I have with this statue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The feature is Hulkbuster and not Iron Man. The Iron Man piece is just a bonus! I thought people would understand this. I’ve heard people even suggest switch out heads for the Iron Man piece lol. They would need to change the name of the piece lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is yours shipping. As I’ve Ben told this will be shipping in very small batches into next year

Mine has shipped and going to have it tomorrow I will post a full review

So it can still be a while before some of us get ours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine has shipped and going to have it tomorrow I will post a full review

I can’t wait for your review brother! Make it count lol...while we patiently wait for ours

Hope to see a great video review of this masterpiece.

I wasn’t sure what format to do it in should I put it together and then do the video or do you guys want to see your full un boxing?

I wasn’t sure what format to do it in should I put it together and then do the video or do you guys want to see your full un boxing?

If you're up for it...full unboxing. Unbox it and put it together. Then please share your thoughts. To be honest, if you just give us a good high quality video, I'd be happy with that. Good lighting and hi def is really all any of us could ask for.

If you're up for it...full unboxing. Unbox it and put it together. Then please share your thoughts. To be honest, if you just give us a good high quality video, I'd be happy with that. Good lighting and hi def is really all any of us could ask for.

I know what you mean that last video made me cringe.
I’m shooting it on Sony mirrorless so it’s going to be as crisp as it’s going to be ;)

Funny turn of events Fedex couldn’t put my package on the plane got stuck in Memphis because of the weight allocation so now it’s coming on Monday lol

I know what you mean that last video made me cringe.
I’m shooting it on Sony mirrorless so it’s going to be as crisp as it’s going to be ;)

Funny turn of events Fedex couldn’t put my package on the plane got stuck in Memphis because of the weight allocation so now it’s coming on Monday lol

Someone broke their back lol. Great camera choice also.

Any in hand pictures yet?

No not yet more delays with this package it’s crazy. It’s finally in the city it arrived today I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s delivered tomorrow

They're probably having some kind of cage match to the death to determine the unlucky soul stuck with delivering it.

No not yet more delays with this package it’s crazy. It’s finally in the city it arrived today I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s delivered tomorrow

Good luck my friend. I'm excited to see in hand pics of this monster

They're probably having some kind of cage match to the death to determine the unlucky soul stuck with delivering it.

Lol yeah wouldn’t be surprised I wanna film
The fed ex guy when he comes

Back