Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what you think of as "bad" - and its all relative of course. Normal XM releases typically cost $300 to ship to the US, so the Hulkbuster is probably going to be a lot more than that.

I’m thinking like $600. It all depends if it’s two boxes or not.

Yeah I see we’re your coming from. It would look better without that. I personally don’t find it distracting. But I can understand why you feel this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks great as is and it's comic accurate for the extremis armor. Just google almost any Iron Man pic by Adi Granov and you'll see the eyes are perfect. XM crushed this piece and the K bros killed it with the sculpt. As far as I'm concerned, this is the standard other companies will need to shoot for with future releases. The bar has been set very high with this piece.

Yes I do realise that man. That’s why it doesn’t bother me at all. But others are not use to that look. I’m also thinking will XM surprise everyone with a switch out head of Stark lol. Maybe asking too much of course!

Yes I do realise that man. That’s why it doesn’t bother me at all. But others are not use to that look. I’m also thinking will XM surprise everyone with a switch out head of Stark lol. Maybe asking too much of course!

Yeah, with how busy this piece already is, I'd say an extra Stark portrait would be asking a lot. But hey, it doesn't hurt to ask.

So if the first batch ships in May. I wonder how many pieces are made in that first batch. I know Weapon X was a very small amount.

Lights!!!! New pics!!

Way to go XM and Kucharek Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31357895_1005218602987444_3837298254404906951_n.jpg

31416958_1005218606320777_6857733845246187891_n.jpg

Saw these pics on their Facebook page. Lights look really cool. But I really love the amount of details. This also looks like a production piece.

Thanos is a huge piece for Sideshow. But I fear all the problems they have been having with it have tarnished it in a way lately. If Sideshow were more quicker on the replacements at least that wouldn’t look so bad. I believe there are other pieces out there that could qualify for statue of the year also. But for me personally it’s Hulkbuster

This piece is statue of the year for me personally. The Thanos MAQ looks great but this HULKbuster is on a whole other level.

Why is the HB's head in these recent pics looking straight forward which i prefer but on the youtube vids during stgcc he's head is turned sideways. Is his head poseable or something?

I ordered mine from figmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why is the HB's head in these recent pics looking straight forward which i prefer but on the youtube vids during stgcc he's head is turned sideways. Is his head poseable or something?

Well spotted and this pic proves the head was adjusted. Not sure if the head moves or not. If it does then that’s next level. Him looking down was a good adjustment as he looks more natural.

588bcdf5d0e09c320c251056e029f2b2.jpg

Back