Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one here ever buy from affandazi0 on eBay? I won an auction from him and sent payment a d he returned payment staying that his PayPal is closed or something. And send he could send an invoice from another PayPal account.
ac7759c738f22ce3e2cb9aa265665a85.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Any one here ever buy from affandazi0 on eBay? I won an auction from him and sent payment a d he returned payment staying that his PayPal is closed or something. And send he could send an invoice from another PayPal account.

as the old adage says "if it's too good to be true..."

there's no way this is legit at that price. Ask him to send you pictures of the actual statue... if he says it's "factory sealed", tell him you want him to open and send you pics.

He says he's the middle man for a supplier. Does PayPal protect if I do buy it?

He says he's the middle man for a supplier. Does PayPal protect if I do buy it?

Paypal will protect you if you can prove it's "not as advertised" or "damaged". I never buy unless the seller sends me pictures so I can document exactly what he is selling me. That way I have evidence I can send to PayPal to document what the seller claimed he was shipping me vs what I actually received.

But for that price ($103.50) I wouldn't waste my time. He's either not going to ship anything or send you a crappy fake. either way you're going to waste several weeks of your time chasing this down before you get your money back.

What's the seller's eBay feedback rating? how many reviews does he have?

EDIT: I just searched the seller. Total fake dude. His ID is 1 month old. He has ZERO feedback as a seller and all 4 reviews are in the last 3 weeks as a buyer. Total scam.

Paypal will protect you if you can prove it's "not as advertised" or "damaged". I never buy unless the seller sends me pictures so I can document exactly what he is selling me. That way I have evidence I can send to PayPal to document what the seller claimed he was shipping me vs what I actually received.

But for that price ($103.50) I wouldn't waste my time. He's either not going to ship anything or send you a crappy fake. either way you're going to waste several weeks of your time chasing this down before you get your money back.

What's the seller's eBay feedback rating? how many reviews does he have?

EDIT: I just searched the seller. Total fake dude. His ID is 1 month old. He has ZERO feedback as a seller and all 4 reviews are in the last 3 weeks as a buyer. Total scam.
I agree 100% I just reported him to eBay.

And this is in this thread because why?

He said his paypal account is closed... but you were able to send funds to it.

Be thankful you got your money back. I would move along, personally. Huge red flag right there.

I seen this guy on eBay selling all iron studios dioramas and a bunch of people are bidding on them. He only has 4 feedback total and the telling part for me always is if that feedback is from people who bought from him which they are not. He is scamming everyone. Take your money and run

Think this belongs in the "Marvel fakes on Ebay" thread. That being said, I agree with everyone else this is likely a scam. I was actually looking at that listing but noticed the ridiculously low price and the fact it was a new account with very little feedback, all red flags. Pretty sure they're just trying to sell a knockoff or get personal info from buyers (Paypal username, name, address, phone number).

Jim, just ran into this thread too. I would DEFINITELY stay away from this.

There's just too many 'what ifs' with this one.

This is an Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man $103 lol who the heck in their right mind would buy this at that price off eBay! Red Flag 100% reporting them to eBay is also useless they will just rinse and repeat with this garbage. Glad you got your money back. Just buy from reputable people.

Has anyone got Hulkbuster for a good price! As I’m sure this one might sell for more than retail being an XM show exclusive. I believe I got him for quite a good price. Not knowing obviously how much I will be raped on the shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man $103 lol who the heck in their right mind would buy this at that price off eBay! Red Flag 100% reporting them to eBay is also useless they will just rinse and repeat with this garbage. Glad you got your money back. Just buy from reputable people.

Has anyone got Hulkbuster for a good price! As I’m sure this one might sell for more than retail being an XM show exclusive. I believe I got him for quite a good price. Not knowing obviously how much I will be raped on the shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine for about $2200.

I fear the shipping. The person I have my order with is pretty good with that, so I'm hoping for the best.

Back