Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is everyone buying theirs from? Just curious

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

Where is everyone buying theirs from? Just curious

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

I'd like to know the same and I'm curious (if people don't mind me asking), how much everyone is paying total with shipping (in USD)?

Know one knows with shipping costs. But it will ship in. Two box’s so shipping might be hefty I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Know one knows with shipping costs. But it will ship in. Two box’s so shipping might be hefty I think

I'm just curious what people are paying for that alone. I can't imagine. I think it's worth it, but man, I just need time to process it before I even think of buying.

I PO'd mine from figmation. Anyone ever dream with then before?

specfiction has this for order I believe.

They do, but some/many of these pieces (this one included), I think I'll be able to get cheaper. And I know SpecFiction posts here too. :lol

What did this retail in SGD?

Last edited:
It’s a well put together website and the options are really cool. Yeah was surprised myself it was available

I think that's what I like so much about the site. Very user friendly. And we got the owner as a member here. :rock

This one is going on my wish list but also on the never going to aquire list.
Some others on the list are
IA hulkbuster, mark 7, mark 17, sideshow mark 3, xm ghost Rider exc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This one is going on my wish list but also on the never going to aquire list.
Some others on the list are
IA hulkbuster, mark 7, mark 17, sideshow mark 3, xm ghost Rider exc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why is it price or in inaccurate design of Iron Mans helmet which actually is accurate ? Buy buy buy
Rob more banks buy lol

If I had the space, this would be mine....but no space. Who's letting me rent out a room in their house?? :lol

These pieces just keep getting big and bigger. It's crazy how high the bar has gotten raised in recent years.

If I had the space, this would be mine....but no space. Who's letting me rent out a room in their house?? :lol

These pieces just keep getting big and bigger. It's crazy how high the bar has gotten raised in recent years.

In theory instead of two statues just have one lol...to be fare this thing even though it’s big. It’s really well detailed. That’s what drove me to order it really. And not because of Iron Man but because of Hulkbuster. The battle damage yeah the shipping is the killer part and displaying this beast also

Man ...I'm really curious to know what the shipping is going to be like with this gigantic piece.

So, let us know when yours is being shipped.

Man ...I'm really curious to know what the shipping is going to be like with this gigantic piece.

So, let us know when yours is being shipped.

Yeah it won’t ship until around Q4 but will surely have pics when it arrives

I am so excited for this piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back