Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want it for an ensemble then you are better off with the Mk3. The Hulkbuster is a centrepiece. It's easily one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen in person and I can't recommend it highly enough, however I realise that the price and size makes it difficult for many.

So I shouldn't get it for my avengers line cause it will suck up all the attention huh?

Here's about 6 minutes of 4K closeup footage that I took if anyone is still on the fence :D

And this would be why I did whatever it took to secure one of these. Thanks for the 4K vid Sisko. Just makes me all that more excited to get this beauty home!

And this would be why I did whatever it took to secure one of these. Thanks for the 4K vid Sisko. Just makes me all that more excited to get this beauty home!

If I hadn't already ordered it, I would have jumped straight in the line to lock in a pre-order once I saw it at the show! I'm completely in love with it.

don't love the Iron Man version in this dio. And the hunched over pose on Hulk Buster hides so much of the sculpt. Wish it were more upright so you could see more of the HB!!

21728133_1416621008373699_375674931419969515_n.jpg

XM Studios News

"There are debates going on where many collectors think the XM Hulkbuster’s Iron Man chin should be gold instead of red. This is not a mistake, officially the Iron Man extremis armor the K Bros used as reference does have red chin in official artworks. We prefer this design as it stands out of the many Iron Man products on the market. Here are some reference images of the official red chin look. Is a gold chin better than red? Possibly yes (it’s subjective after all), but a red chin is definitely more unique and uncommon which is great for us super nerds to show off our vast intellectual knowledge of Ironman armors! Thoughts?"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

23435012_195233591832vpr9b.jpg

23316476_195233590498xbqbq.jpg

23376341_195233587832ivqrs.jpg

23376128_195233589165lup85.jpg

Still one amazing centre piece and a grail in my opinion! I had to get this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still one amazing centre piece and a grail in my opinion! I had to get this one

This may end up being THE grail piece. I personally think this piece will beat out the Thanos MAQ if QC holds up. It definitely will get my vote for statue of the year.

Canadian collector (noobie as well) here. Can someone PM on how I can get this piece?

I'm interested to know when release is as well. I've heard a few different time frame but nothing for sure

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

If this was done by Sideshow it would be Statue of the year. Thanos on Throne is an incredible statue but QC is a major problem with SS.

Sideshow has no QC. That's the porblem. Being in the US were stuck with sideshow as IA and XM can't sell in the us. And oddly iron sold only a few through sideshow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sideshow has no QC. That's the porblem. Being in the US were stuck with sideshow as IA and XM can't sell in the us. And oddly iron sold only a few through sideshow.

Exactly and I refuse to buy Sideshow products partly because of that lack of QC.

Exactly and I refuse to buy Sideshow products partly because of that lack of QC.
I wish I had more options. I've tried writing letters to marvel to pull sideshows licence and allow XM and others to be sold in the us.

Back