Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpting work by the Kucharek Brothers on this(not to mention their other sculpts) is nothing short of incredible. I hope XM can hold onto them.

i need the to do a bust of carnage to go with their venom

Jim please check your message I clearly stated 2990 SGD excluding shipping and paypal fees not $3000 USD. You asked for assistance 3 times on this thread and I tried to help. I know someone selling at that price so I thought I would try to help. Now I have you and others calling me a shyster and fraud? I have helped many people buy XM Statues I have never scammed anyone. Pretty uncool. If you arent cool with the price thats understandable but it isnt the price you thought I said.
Cali604 is 100% correct. I misread the message. I apologise. It doesnt help that I haven't been on the forums for a month to clarify this. I have no doubt he's a reputable seller and it was a mistake on my part not his. Flam me for my mistake but do not take it out on him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cali604 is 100% correct. I misread the message. I apologise. It doesnt help that I haven't been on the forums for a month to clarify this. I have no doubt he's a reputable seller and it was a mistake on my part not his. Flam me for my mistake but do not take it out on him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey Jimbob29, I appreciate that. It was an honest mistake. No harm no foul :)

What is the actual dimesnion of this piece? Anyone able to see the actual piece at stgcc?

Gigantor! But seriously, when I get home I'll see if I have the approx measurements. A YouTube vid had a guy that tape measured it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gigantor! But seriously, when I get home I'll see if I have the approx measurements. A YouTube vid had a guy that tape measured it

Yeah, I think it may have been the RaddTitan guys but I've seen so many vids so not sure.

29" H x 30" L x 24.5" D

Approx

Crazy space needed

I'm in the process of emptying the collection room as we speak to build custom shelves. Mainly so I have a place to put this bad boy when he gets here but I didn't really like my old display anyway so it's a win win.

RaddTitan did a video where they measured it at STGCC but not with the IM inside. Fortunately Sisko was able to hook me up with those since that's most likely how I'll display it: 30.3 inches tall, 34.2 inches wide, 28.7 inches deep

Last edited:
I'm in the process of emptying the collection room as we speak to build custom shelves. Mainly so I have a place to put this bad boy when he gets here but I didn't really like my old display anyway so it's a win win.

RaddTitan did a video where they measured it at STGCC but not with the IM inside. Fortunately Sisko was able to hook me up with those since that's most likely how I'll display it: 30.3 inches tall, 34.2 inches wide, 28.7 inches deep

cool, post pics when done with your new display

Time's up! Get it! :D

Its between this or SS MK3, 2 majors factors are price difference and how they fit in my collection. Thoughts ? 14068170_10157344146635321_2871356780122577034_n.jpg

Its between this or SS MK3, 2 majors factors are price difference and how they fit in my collection. Thoughts ?

If you want it for an ensemble then you are better off with the Mk3. The Hulkbuster is a centrepiece. It's easily one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen in person and I can't recommend it highly enough, however I realise that the price and size makes it difficult for many.

Back