Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so... Its basically 2 statue. Shippping will be super pricey

Am I seeing the right price for this? It's listed at 3k every where I look. Is that correct?

Retail for this piece is $2500 SGD (about $1800 USD). Shipping on this is going to be ridiculously expensive on top of that. Since this piece can only be ordered at CONs and shows, there'll be a pretty big mark up on this unless you know someone in Singapore who can help you out.

Retail for this piece is $2500 SGD (about $1800 USD). Shipping on this is going to be ridiculously expensive on top of that. Since this piece can only be ordered at CONs and shows, there'll be a pretty big mark up on this unless you know someone in Singapore who can help you out.
Yeah, shipping will be crazy expensive.

Yeah, shipping will be crazy expensive.

this beast is VERY VERY LIMITED, doesnt have Edition Size, its only "MADE TO ORDER", but how many? I think 200 units at most, Namor ES is 388 units and shipping weith is 101 lbs, Hulkbuster weight will be greater, retail price is 2,500 SGD but price in the secondary market was 3,500 SGD a weeks ago, now no one offers it, price once in the market will be 4,000 SGD (3,000 USD) or more, that said I glad to secure this one, best hulkbuster ever made and ever will be made

this beast is VERY VERY LIMITED, doesnt have Edition Size, its only "MADE TO ORDER", but how many? I think 200 units at most, Namor ES is 388 units and shipping weith is 101 lbs, Hulkbuster weight will be greater, retail price is 2,500 SGD but price in the secondary market was 3,500 SGD a weeks ago, now no one offers it, price once in the market will be 4,000 SGD (3,000 USD) or more, that said I glad to secure this one, best hulkbuster ever made and ever will be made

IMO, it's the best Iron Man statue ever made. I would need no other if I was fortunate enough to add this to my collection. Unfortunately, I'm priced out of this one. No way I can justify spending $3000-$4000 on a statue no matter how awesome I think it looks. With a wife and 2 kids, I just can't do it at this time.

IMO, it's the best Iron Man statue ever made. I would need no other if I was fortunate enough to add this to my collection.

Agree... will undoubtedly be the best 1/4 IM statue. With the finish XM deliver and the different options for display this piece already sits at the apex of IM statues. While everyone went crazy at the last STGCC over Cable I picked this up at retail - expensive yes, but there will not be many made and trying get one down the track for anything like retail will be a damn sight harder than trying to get a Cable.

Agree... will undoubtedly be the best 1/4 IM statue. With the finish XM deliver and the different options for display this piece already sits at the apex of IM statues. While everyone went crazy at the last STGCC over Cable I picked this up at retail - expensive yes, but there will not be many made and trying get one down the track for anything like retail will be a damn sight harder than trying to get a Cable.

Don't like the XM Cable at all. You made the right call. This is the IM statue to end all IM statues and trying to secure one later for a reasonable price will basically be impossible.

Both are awesome, but given the same opportunity, I would have made the same decision. Congrats.

Back