Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hellooooo out there in XM land, please bring us holiday joy and show some updates of this beast!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

If what I heard today is true we have seen the last of our early Marvel WIP teases form XM. They have been instructed to stop that practise.

This was already disclosed a while ago...that the artists would be revealing the WIPs as far as it goes with Marvel. Star Wars is even more tight with their WIPs. I hope DC allows more lattitude

Yup... hopefully they increase ES and lower price.
That is a nice thought. I believe it will be the highest priced piece next to the Xmen dio and shipping is going to cost a kidney..this could lead to a low ES of 300-500, however they are extremely desirable characters and nothing like this has been done before so who knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

If they limit early WIP pics, how are they going to get any feedback from the customers. That was one of the best parts of dealing with them as they would change it as they went...

If they limit early WIP pics, how are they going to get any feedback from the customers. That was one of the best parts of dealing with them as they would change it as they went...

Well it isn't allowed anymore for Marvel pieces apparently. I think it is very possible that either A) Marvel just decided that THEY should be making the major product decisions, or B) XM was finally just asked/told to follow the same rules as everyone else. I agree though it won't be nearly as much fun now to wait for XM, but in theory the PO process should actually be a little more fair and transparent.

Well it isn't allowed anymore for Marvel pieces apparently. I think it is very possible that either A) Marvel just decided that THEY should be making the major product decisions, or B) XM was finally just asked/told to follow the same rules as everyone else. I agree though it won't be nearly as much fun now to wait for XM, but in theory the PO process should actually be a little more fair and transparent.

When did the change get implemented??

About time...

About time...

Like you have any skin in this game :)

Yeah it will probably level the playing field as nobody will have advance notice until shortly before it goes up for pre-order... Eliminates people getting pre-order slots several months before the pre-order starts.... When XM does announce a new statue and shows the finished prototype, people will be scrambling to get orders in with their contacts.... should be interesting :panic:

I just saw it posted a couple of days ago by Bud of mine, but he has never been wrong yet so I take it as gossple.

Yeah, that sucks. I like the interaction that XM had with collectors in that respect. I think it helped really raise the bar towards that 'perfect' piece. In the long run, I don't think it'll make a big deal, but I'm sure we'll see a few more controversial poses, etc. in the future than what we got with fan influence.

Yeah, that sucks. I like the interaction that XM had with collectors in that respect. I think it helped really raise the bar towards that 'perfect' piece. In the long run, I don't think it'll make a big deal, but I'm sure we'll see a few more controversial poses, etc. in the future than what we got with fan influence.

Just a little less fun, and more meh posses that I do agree with. Honestly I don't think the original Hulk would have happened the way it did if everyone knew how open to criticism XM is

XM Studios News

"Here are the size of XM Hulkbuster.

This monster is so complex that it take ownage 3 months to finish the 3D engineering work. Now he is in printing process and will need two month to get the printing prototype out.

Guys pls be patience as we are doing our best to deliver the best to you!!!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

16708574_182329718122r9pzg.jpg

16797226_1823297207898zrws.jpg

16831948_182329724122uoo6m.jpg

Back