Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually took some this morning. Leg girth 12, torso 18, 30 inches tall without base and head, 28 inches for feet span.
The girth of this piece is what make this piece so huge and weight I have to guess no less than 50 lbs I think box alone for body was 80 something. and this piece
is solid as rock not hollow. Paint looks just like prototype actually looks like a new shiny car. Paint is not flat at all pictures look lousy compared to real deal. Have to the rest of my inspection of body, head and lights.

Are these the measures of the XM Hulkbuster, or the Imaginarium Art one?

Thought this was I.A. Hulkbuster was putting specs for mine. XM piece should be about same range

d0386b87feaeaf835125c2e48d79c198.jpg

Based on this sketch, HB would be just be slightly taller than the IM, with the leg girth and base roughly the same if not alittle bigger than the IA

d6988c99953aef2d481e63d00522c5c5.jpg

In this pose i think he would just be alittle shorter than the IA

Sent from my SM-G925F

I only wish I could talk myself I to buying this piece. I just can't justify spending the coin it would take to get this. I'll be super jelly of everyone that is able to pick this up. I don't think there will ever be another IM statue that will top this.

For now hands down, its the most impressive IM out there.

I only wish I could talk myself I to buying this piece. I just can't justify spending the coin it would take to get this. I'll be super jelly of everyone that is able to pick this up. I don't think there will ever be another IM statue that will top this.

I bit the bullet and did it. The price held me back but seeing as this may be best IM I may ever see (for awhile at least), plus its two in one statues, and XM excel at their IM paints...i had to get it.

If this Hulkbuster is true to scale then it should be larger than the other Hulk PF and 1/4 if displayed side by side.

Wow, what a statue! These guys from XM are geniuses and pioneers, revolutionizing the statue business with every piece they make. Makes me sad that our go to statue company in this side of hemisphere is Sideshow. If only those statues were more accessible to us or better yet, we had a company putting out this kind of quality here in North America.

Wow, what a statue! These guys from XM are geniuses and pioneers, revolutionizing the statue business with every piece they make. Makes me sad that our go to statue company in this side of hemisphere is Sideshow. If only those statues were more accessible to us or better yet, we had a company putting out this kind of quality here in North America.

:lecture This.

Eh, I can't fully stand behind that statement. XM certainly has their fair share of misses and Sideshow equally has their fair share of hits.

I agree. Every company has their share of hit and misses. However, what I love about XM is primarily on their perspective on a character and how that translates into their statues. I know not everyone loves a busy statue and some prefer a more museum like piece. But competition will only benefit the consumer

so, has anyone seen this in person? Apparently its already printed and probably painted at XM headquarter.

so, has anyone seen this in person? Apparently its already printed and probably painted at XM headquarter.

I'm keeping an eye on it because a friend has it on preorder and he's not very skilled into the magic world of the internet. I read that it was off to print just after the Comic Con, they posted a message about it, and usually something this big requires time just to be printed (weeks?) and then to be painted (other weeks?), I guess that if they had it finished by now they would have posted pics

Hellooooo out there in XM land, please bring us holiday joy and show some updates of this beast!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back